Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2023--possible spoilers

@Kitty Galore There he was again!!!!  That one background actor is, yet again, floating around in the background!!!  I'm trying to remember, though, what exactly he was doing when I saw him last.  At this second, I can't recall where he was or what he was doing, but, trust me, he was there!!!  

Respected Contributor

Good morning and happy Tuesday!!

I'm all caught up on our silly little show just in time to start the new week.

I'm booked for the Days event in September.  This time, I paid extra to be with them for a private dinner Saturday night and brunch on Sunday.  I won't do this all the time as there's plenty of mingling and interaction at the brunch, but I need a little treat so this'll be it.  And I'll be at Eric Martsolf's table again.  

If anyone is interested, you can check out www.samanthasfriends.org to see the event that was last week.  Eric and Carson sing.  Carson is a pretty good singer.  Eric's more of a personality and thinks he's as good as Carson.  Eric knows how to "work a room," if you know what I mean.

Anyway, at the September show from Days will be:  Eric Martsolf, Kyle Lowder, Carson Boatman, Dan Feuerriegel, Jordi Vilasuso, Mike Manning (he's a ton of fun).  From General Hospital:  Tristan Rogers, Jake Jensen, Johnny Wactor, Kirstos Andrews.  Other than Tristan Rogers, I have no clue who these other guys are.  No female actresses at this event, but ya never know who might be added.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@AuntG   Is it just me or does Anna speak just a smidge too slowly?  

Yes she does @BarbiHollywood. I wonder if that is normal for the actress or something they included as part of her quirky character. She's got so many manic characters around her and Anna takes things slowly.

Honored Contributor

Nice group of guys at your next event Barbi. I don't know those last three either. I'd like to hear Carson sing in person. Not sure what I'd ask him. Maybe whether the older actors with thirty years or more are treated differently as far as scheduling and storyline imput. I've often wondered if Susan Hayes provides her own wardrobe (not that a guy would know) because her outfits are never listed on the "as worn on tv" site I go to. The cost and manufacturer of the other actresses' clothing is provided out there.

Trusted Contributor

@allaries is it just me? I don’t see any sparks with Chad and Stephanie. It was a lot more interesting when she was with Alex.
Respected Contributor

@AuntG Good morning!  Those are actually the same group of guys who were at the last event I attended which was why I hesitated getting my ticket.  Then I thought about it and said, eh, I need something fun to look forward to so I'll go.  The wardrobe thing and schedule thing always has me wondering.  I will try my hardest to find out.  I recall Eric (Brady) saying they never know what their schedules are and commented it was difficult to plan such things as a dental appointment.  I have a gazillion things I want to know and will come away with answers!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I laughed today when Megan told Roman she kept wanting to call him Chris!  I don't remember, but what happened to Chris Kositchek?  Did he close Shenanigans and leave Salem?

Yes, I assume so,  he has not been around since the late 80's once he had a romance with every woman in Salem his character bit the dust. Kayla lost her virginity to Chris back in early 80's when it was Catherine Mary Stewart who played the part. And who can forget his romance with Savanah Wilder played by Shannon Tweed, they would get down and dirty on the floor at Shenanigans !! And then there was Amanda Howard played by Mary Frann.  And also Mary Anderson.  I once saw Josh Taylor on Arsenio Hall talk show and he said he would work for free as long as they keep on giving him these beautiful girls to work with on the show. 

@Shelbelle @Wow you have a great memory !   I remember all of it now that you've write it ,  but certainly wouldn't otherwise .   I loved todays back then !,

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I laughed today when Megan told Roman she kept wanting to call him Chris!  I don't remember, but what happened to Chris Kositchek?  Did he close Shenanigans and leave Salem?

Yes, I assume so,  he has not been around since the late 80's once he had a romance with every woman in Salem his character bit the dust. Kayla lost her virginity to Chris back in early 80's when it was Catherine Mary Stewart who played the part. And who can forget his romance with Savanah Wilder played by Shannon Tweed, they would get down and dirty on the floor at Shenanigans !! And then there was Amanda Howard played by Mary Frann.  And also Mary Anderson.  I once saw Josh Taylor on Arsenio Hall talk show and he said he would work for free as long as they keep on giving him these beautiful girls to work with on the show. 

@Shelbelle - Yes, I remember all those romances!  He was quite the character.

But Miranda Wilson was the original Meghan so I give them credit for hiring her now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Back then, Miranda Wilson was Cheryl Ann Wilson.  Don't know why she changed her name.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Back then, Miranda Wilson was Cheryl Ann Wilson.  Don't know why she changed her name.

You know I thought in the back of mind that her name was Cheryl, just figured my aging momory was wrong, thanks!!