Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2023--possible spoilers

Well, Megan and Kristin sure made a quick exit from prison, all made up, hair done and stylishly dressed. 

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore Agree on Talia's eyebrow!!!!!  It was front and center yesterday!!!  I've trained you well -- your "background observations" are enjoyable!!!!  LOL!!!  Now that you've noticed that, keep on looking!!  There's so much to notice in Salem USA.  Don't forget to keep your eyes on the background actors, wink wink.

So let's talk about our silly little show, shall we?  How the heck did Colin and Talia survive that fall???  From the top of a building!!!!!  How high is The Salem Inn, ten feet off the ground??  I would have paid money to see Colin fall through that awning, to be honest with you.  I cannot stand him.  I find him not the least bit appealing.  I wanted Jada to shoot Colin!!!  I'm surprised Talia and Colin even had clothes on for this scene.  Does Abe survive?  They really need to lock up those blunt objects in Salem -- metal trays, rolling pins, etc.  

Gabi must have quite the collection of jumbo engagement rings, eh?  I always feel like Li Shin is gonna throw himself out a window after Gabi exits their scenes.  He has this desperate look on his face all the time.  Sadsack.  Woe is me.  I wonder if he does kill himself.  Not a spoiler, I'm just honestly guessing.

Where's Brady???  Where's Alex???  I need something good to look at during the day.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Kitty Galore Agree on Talia's eyebrow!!!!!  It was front and center yesterday!!!  I've trained you well -- your "background observations" are enjoyable!!!!  LOL!!!  Now that you've noticed that, keep on looking!!  There's so much to notice in Salem USA.  Don't forget to keep your eyes on the background actors, wink wink.

So let's talk about our silly little show, shall we?  How the heck did Colin and Talia survive that fall???  From the top of a building!!!!!  How high is The Salem Inn, ten feet off the ground??  I would have paid money to see Colin fall through that awning, to be honest with you.  I cannot stand him.  I find him not the least bit appealing.  I wanted Jada to shoot Colin!!!  I'm surprised Talia and Colin even had clothes on for this scene.  Does Abe survive?  They really need to lock up those blunt objects in Salem -- metal trays, rolling pins, etc.  

Gabi must have quite the collection of jumbo engagement rings, eh?  I always feel like Li Shin is gonna throw himself out a window after Gabi exits their scenes.  He has this desperate look on his face all the time.  Sadsack.  Woe is me.  I wonder if he does kill himself.  Not a spoiler, I'm just honestly guessing.

Where's Brady???  Where's Alex???  I need something good to look at during the day.

@BarbiHollywood   🤣. Oh you are too funny !! I agree with everything!   Starting with how on earth did they survive that fall crazy !   I too would have like bed seeing Colin fall through the awning and yes ,  why didn't Jada shoot him ,  she's so lame !     I can't believe they are letting Sloan go free .  I mean she had info about what her brother was doing and said nothing that should be reason enough .  Lock them both up I say can't stand either one .  Also how stupid Eric is about her .  
I know Li Shin looks like a sad puppy dog every time Gabbi is with him and when she leaves.   Good observation about sucicide ,  I can see that happening !   

I will start to observe more ,  I don't really pay attention to to the background actors I need to do that !  I want to see Alex too !  He is so dreamy that's a fact 🥰.  I know he's yours ,  so hands off lol !   I will admire from afar .....

Esteemed Contributor

I laughed today when Megan told Roman she kept wanting to call him Chris!  I don't remember, but what happened to Chris Kositchek?  Did he close Shenanigans and leave Salem?

Honored Contributor

Anna was pretty funny trying to convince him she's the one pregnant. Then desperately trying to save the vintage wine and cheese. 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Next week we will see Rex and a very pregnant Sarah !!!
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I laughed today when Megan told Roman she kept wanting to call him Chris!  I don't remember, but what happened to Chris Kositchek?  Did he close Shenanigans and leave Salem?

Yes, I assume so,  he has not been around since the late 80's once he had a romance with every woman in Salem his character bit the dust. Kayla lost her virginity to Chris back in early 80's when it was Catherine Mary Stewart who played the part. And who can forget his romance with Savanah Wilder played by Shannon Tweed, they would get down and dirty on the floor at Shenanigans !! And then there was Amanda Howard played by Mary Frann.  And also Mary Anderson.  I once saw Josh Taylor on Arsenio Hall talk show and he said he would work for free as long as they keep on giving him these beautiful girls to work with on the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Yes, I assume so,  he has not been around since the late 80's once he had a romance with every woman in Salem his character bit the dust. Kayla lost her virginity to Chris back in early 80's when it was Catherine Mary Stewart who played the part. And who can forget his romance with Savanah Wilder played by Shannon Tweed, they would get down and dirty on the floor at Shenanigans !! And then there was Amanda Howard played by Mary Frann.  And also Mary Anderson.  I once saw Josh Taylor on Arsenio Hall talk show and he said he would work for free as long as they keep on giving him these beautiful girls to work with on the show. 

@Shelbelle - Yes, I remember all those romances!  He was quite the character.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle I cannot stand Megan Hathaway...the character or the actress.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG   Is it just me or does Anna speak just a smidge too slowly?