Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2023--possible spoilers

Ferris Bueller's Day Off...a classic

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@Shelbelle  but there is more than one Sloan Peterson.  Ferris Bueller's girlfriend had that name...lol, but her name was spelled Sloane Petersen.  Remember when she first came into the police station, Rafe said "Sloan Peterson. I thought it was your day off."

I dont think I ever saw Ferris Bueller!!!

I never saw Ferris Bueller either.

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@Shelbelle  but there is more than one Sloan Peterson.  Ferris Bueller's girlfriend had that name...lol, but her name was spelled Sloane Petersen.  Remember when she first came into the police station, Rafe said "Sloan Peterson. I thought it was your day off."

I dont think I ever saw Ferris Bueller!!!

I never saw Ferris Bueller either.

@twinsister  I never saw it either but know the premise.  

Honored Contributor

I know it starred a young Matthew Broderick and Jennifer Grey and that they had a long time romance in real life. 

Honored Contributor

I think Sloan and Colin look like they could be real life siblings. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@AuntG   I've trained you well!!!!  Keep those peepers focused on EVERYthing in the background.  Sometimes, I have no idea what the dialog was in a scene because I was too fixated on looking around for things.  I may not be right - but I don't think I'm too wrong - in thinking that the hallway they used in the apartment that Chloe/Xander/Brady/Leo was looking at is the actual backside of another set.  (We'll see what Eric Martsolf tells me in September.)

Separate issue -- I like Paulina, I do.  But that way she speaks.  I don't know anyone who speaks that way.  It's like sing-songy.  And can anyone ever just refer to Sloan as Sloan? How many times did Paulina say, "Sloan Peterson" while talking to Jada??  Oh, been meaning to ask this because I guess I missed something the other day --- why were Talia and Colin in their underwear????  It might be just me, but I don't find Colin the least bit desirable.  And why does he have an accent if Sloan doesn't???  Kind of the same silly question as to why EJ has an accent yet the other siblings don't.

@BarbiHollywood   exactly I was thinking the same thing yesterday !  Why does he have that British/ Australian.  Not sure which it is, and she doesn't ??   I don't find hm attractive in any way juk !!!😖. Same with EJ with his accent 🤔

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Kitty Galore  HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE... unless you nodded off!  And I hope someone other than me noticed how Sweetness's hair remained clean and perfectly loosely curled all the while Bo had her.  Haha!!!  I could go on for DAYS!

@BarbiHollywood   Did notice Sweetness's hair !   Things of that sort I always notice ha! 
Gabbi's short skirt was ridiculous,  if she had bent over it would be All over !  I'm wondering if she is pregnant irl.  She has gained weight in the last couple of months 🤔

I rally dislike her character so if she left that would be fine with me ,   Although Stefan is worse .  

Respected Contributor

I was very happy to learn that the actress Kate Mansi  

(the original adult version of Abigail) is joining GH.

The part she will be filling is currently held by a real dud of an actress, and the role is stagnant. I know she will bring some much needed pizzaz to the part.

Absolutely loved this actress as Abigail. I could never get with Marci Miller and her nasally tone.

Yesterday, it was good to see a young Doc. She was very pretty and is as pretty as the current younger actresses. If she had to compete against these current ones today, she'd hold her own.

I almost didn't recognize John. His voice was so much stronger and he was also good looking.

I used to really enjoy John. I remember Sophia Marie 😇 posted a cheesey Chippendalesque photo of him when I said I used to fall over him 😂 I miss our pal Sophia Marie and all the laffs she gave us.

The show is really lackluster. I'm glad I don't pay to watch.

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@AuntG   I've trained you well!!!!  Keep those peepers focused on EVERYthing in the background.  Sometimes, I have no idea what the dialog was in a scene because I was too fixated on looking around for things.  I may not be right - but I don't think I'm too wrong - in thinking that the hallway they used in the apartment that Chloe/Xander/Brady/Leo was looking at is the actual backside of another set.  (We'll see what Eric Martsolf tells me in September.)

Separate issue -- I like Paulina, I do.  But that way she speaks.  I don't know anyone who speaks that way.  It's like sing-songy.  And can anyone ever just refer to Sloan as Sloan? How many times did Paulina say, "Sloan Peterson" while talking to Jada??  Oh, been meaning to ask this because I guess I missed something the other day --- why were Talia and Colin in their underwear????  It might be just me, but I don't find Colin the least bit desirable.  And why does he have an accent if Sloan doesn't???  Kind of the same silly question as to why EJ has an accent yet the other siblings don't.

@BarbiHollywood   exactly I was thinking the same thing yesterday !  Why does he have that British/ Australian.  Not sure which it is, and she doesn't ??   I don't find hm attractive in any way juk !!!😖. Same with EJ with his accent 🤔

@Kitty Galore We're so awful!!  LOL!!  I don't know how that actress who portrays Talia does not only those scenes with "Colin," but with "Chanel!"  I was happy Paulina walked in at that moment!  After meeting EJ and seeing his dirty feet in his flipflops, that just turned me off.  I also think his teeth are long.  Take a look when he smiles.  

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore Camila Banus posts a lot of pix on IG that are then shared via DiMera Style.  I thiiiink that's the FB page, not sure.  Isn't she a newlywed?  I think her hubs' name is Marlon.  Brandon Barash is barrell-chested.  He always looks like he's puffing his chest out.  That's just him, though.

Just tried to catch up on yesterday's show, but it got kind of boing so I turned it off.  Sloan and that brother of hers...I can easily FF.

As far as Nicole being preggers, where the heck is Holly???  I saw someone post a comment online somewhere...not sure if it's true cuz I don't recall it...but the poster said Nicole can't get preggers due to some gunshot wound she got some time ago.  Anyone know if this was once a story?

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS   HELLOOOOO!  Good to see your post!!   I hope you change your mind about watching.  I only get mine free til 9/23 so I will "cut the cord" before then and prob end up paying the $4.99 for Peacock unless they keep it as free.  

I was a fan of Mansi, too, in the Abigail role.  Also never cared for Jen's replacement.