Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2023--possible spoilers

Gabi had to hold a pillow on her lap to keep us from seeing everything.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Remember Mark Valley? Here he is in a 2010 movie. I might just watch it. Always liked him.

Human Target

Honored Contributor

Xander sure made a lot of assumptions about Chloe doing the cooking and cleaning. I'd have walked out. Noticed their couch in the new apartment is the same one Nicole had in her apartment. Also, that wallpaper in Seattle looks like some I've seen at the Salem Inn. I wonder where the stainless steel refrigerator (with the burgundy schedule posted on it) is right now. I'll be looking for it to reappear.

Respected Contributor

@Silkeej If it ever gets just down to those boring two, I'm out.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG   I've trained you well!!!!  Keep those peepers focused on EVERYthing in the background.  Sometimes, I have no idea what the dialog was in a scene because I was too fixated on looking around for things.  I may not be right - but I don't think I'm too wrong - in thinking that the hallway they used in the apartment that Chloe/Xander/Brady/Leo was looking at is the actual backside of another set.  (We'll see what Eric Martsolf tells me in September.)

Separate issue -- I like Paulina, I do.  But that way she speaks.  I don't know anyone who speaks that way.  It's like sing-songy.  And can anyone ever just refer to Sloan as Sloan? How many times did Paulina say, "Sloan Peterson" while talking to Jada??  Oh, been meaning to ask this because I guess I missed something the other day --- why were Talia and Colin in their underwear????  It might be just me, but I don't find Colin the least bit desirable.  And why does he have an accent if Sloan doesn't???  Kind of the same silly question as to why EJ has an accent yet the other siblings don't.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - So true about everything in your post - LOL!!  Talia and Colin are boyfriend and girlfriend, so we will probably see more of them in their underwear.  I don't like him or him making Talia pretend she likes Chanel.  

Also tired of the "who's the baby" storyline.  I hope EJ is the daddy, but the writers won't let that happen.

Honored Contributor

I agree, Sloan is always referred to as Sloan Peterson, ,like there are more than one !!

EJ has a European accent since he was raised in Europe with his adoptive parents, remember when he first came on the show he was named EJ Wells. Neither he or us knew he was Stef's son. 

I think Sloan is older and was raised in the US, then the family must have moved to London where Colin grew up, hence the different accents.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle  but there is more than one Sloan Peterson.  Ferris Bueller's girlfriend had that name...lol, but her name was spelled Sloane Petersen.  Remember when she first came into the police station, Rafe said "Sloan Peterson. I thought it was your day off."

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Shelbelle  but there is more than one Sloan Peterson.  Ferris Bueller's girlfriend had that name...lol, but her name was spelled Sloane Petersen.  Remember when she first came into the police station, Rafe said "Sloan Peterson. I thought it was your day off."

I dont think I ever saw Ferris Bueller!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

I dont think I ever saw Ferris Bueller!!!

I never saw Ferris Bueller either.