Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2023--possible spoilers

[ Edited ]

Ari is 48 in real life. No way is that character having a baby. Did she ever carry one full term? Kate's flawless nails are quite a sight for a fish cleaner! I think Gabi is a good actress - maybe she'll appear in a Hallmark movie one day. I see Sami will star in a new Hannah Swensen movie on Friday night, May 19- love those Hallmark mysteries.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Ari is 48 in real life. No way is that character having a baby. Did she ever carry one full term? Kate's flawless nails are quite a sight for a fish cleaner! I think Gabi is a good actress - maybe she'll appear in a Hallmark movie one day. I see Sami will star in a new Hannah Swensen movie on Friday night - love those Hallmark mysteries.

@AuntG is it this coming Friday the 12th for the new Hannah Swenson movie ?  I went to look , but  don't see it listed on the Hallnark mysteries Channel .   I don't want to miss it I really enjoy those .  Unless it's the regular Hallnark channel ?

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Good morning!

Okay, so I think I'm caught up, though I might still need to watch Friday's show.  That said, I noticed that our background Salemites who had been in background scenes in Greece just last week are now back to being background Salemites again.  Talk about globetrotting.  Same people, different wigs, as if we don't notice these things.  Also, what are the chances that hospital rooms in Salem AND Greece have the exact same cabinetry and handles??!!!  And that the wall signs in the Greek hospital are written in English, not in Greek???!!  

The least they could do is TRY to make things look different.

@BarbiHollywood   you are so observant !   I somehow don't notice ,  and enjoy reading your observations .  They must feel no one would ever notice ,  those like me I guess .

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore  & @AuntG - the new Hannah Swenson movie will be on Friday, the 19th.  It looks good.

It is funny about Kate's nails looking perfect while chopping fish all day.  Could Gabi's green skirt be any shorter? 

Spoiler
There may be another DiMera to add to the family.  Supposedly the guy keeping Kate is Meghan's son.
Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Kitty Galore  & @AuntG - the new Hannah Swenson movie will be on Friday, the 19th.  It looks good.

It is funny about Kate's nails looking perfect while chopping fish all day.  Could Gabi's green skirt be any shorter? 

Spoiler
There may be another DiMera to add to the family.  Supposedly the guy keeping Kate is Meghan's son.

@twinsister @Thank you for the info on the Hannah Swenson movie !   

true , imagine being able to keep those nails when chopping fish for weeks now , crazy!
oh and Gabis skirt was almost showing everything she has 🤣.   Waaay too short 🙀

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore  HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE... unless you nodded off!  And I hope someone other than me noticed how Sweetness's hair remained clean and perfectly loosely curled all the while Bo had her.  Haha!!!  I could go on for DAYS!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Kitty Galore , I put the air date in my original post.

@BarbiHollywood I didn't question the signs being in English (duh), but I noticed identical cabinetry in the Greek hospital. Funny how Sweetness immediately returned to work. How did they manage without her?

Trusted Contributor

Praying for you that your good health continues. I miss seeing all the post for our program. Hope everyone is doing well
Trusted Contributor

@doolie sorry to hear Gaby is leaving was hoping to see a happy forever with her and Stephen. The characters on our show are shrinking pretty soon it will be jut Doc and John😂
Honored Contributor

Dee Hall celebrates her 5000th episode this week, John will find a way to hint at it this week.