Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

OMgosh, the first line in the show was a faux pas! Did you catch it? Ava said to the doctor, 'take your paws off my damm son!' She should have said, 'take your damm paws off my son!' Bad directing, again.

Trusted Contributor

Well-I didn't expect that ending-and from what I'm guessing neither did Tripp.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

Well-I didn't expect that ending-and from what I'm guessing neither did Tripp.

I had read it in a spoiler and forgot to post it here last week, I meant to. 

Trusted Contributor

The ending today surprised me too.  I wonder what will Tripp think of that?

Trusted Contributor

So was Nic trying to entice Rafe with the girls?  I did like her hair today.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't yell at me but I didn't like Nic's dress toDAY....  What's up with her anyway?  She has a husband and tells Rafe she's "jealous"????

Oh, and Shawn and Belle - the two geniuses..... Why didn't they pull out their phones and take a quick shot or even a quick video of the pic on the laptop???  That's what I always do... I take pictures of everything and I would have especially taken that, even though it  might not be admissable in court.... At least, if the doctor deletes it, they will always have it..... It is so simple - to me anyway.........

As for the last scene with Allie and friend (forgot her name)... Could it be that it was just a quick friendly kiss and we are led to believe it was something else??  I mean, the show ended right there and maybe, just maybe, that's all it was???  What do I know??????

Maybe Tripp should have whipped out his camera and gotten a quick shot?????  LOL

ETA  Sorry, it just came to me.  Her name is Chanel.... I had a brain f**t.........Sorry bout that.....

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Don't yell at me but I didn't like Nic's dress toDAY....  What's up with her anyway?  She has a husband and tells Rafe she's "jealous"????

Oh, and Shawn and Belle - the two geniuses..... Why didn't they pull out their phones and take a quick shot or even a quick video of the pic on the laptop???  That's what I always do... I take pictures of everything and I would have especially taken that, even though it  might not be admissable in court.... At least, if the doctor deletes it, they will always have it..... It is so simple - to me anyway.........

As for the last scene with Allie and friend (forgot her name)... Could it be that it was just a quick friendly kiss and we are led to believe it was something else??  I mean, the show ended right there and maybe, just maybe, that's all it was???  What do I know??????

Maybe Tripp should have whipped out his camera and gotten a quick shot?????  LOL

ETA  Sorry, it just came to me.  Her name is Chanel.... I had a brain f**t.........Sorry bout that.....

@sophiamarie  and why didn't they just go to Kayla.  She would have let them see it.  What is up with this Dr?

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I think, as always, someone (Tripp)  is misreading things. I think they are two good friends who kissed-it's just usually a kiss hello or goodbye with friends, but I still think that's all it is. Tripp may just turn around and walk out, but it seems like he wasn't moving. It's not what you think, kid. (I don't think!)

So right about taking a picture, @sophiamarie . Your cell phone is your best friend! That doc probably will tape over it.

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I hope Abigail gets together with the (new) EJ again when he shows up in Salem! It would serve Chad right and he could go and be with Gwen. I hope Jack goes on one of his adventures again and is gone for good. The both characters Jack and Jen have grown tiresome. They seem to be writing certain characters straight into the toilet purposely. @twinsister There should never be bashing here, After all...We're DAYSIES!

As for Chanel; Lani better watch her husband around her. She's hot to trot!  Can't  you just see this coming? Lani might end up being a single stay home mom 😝 watching "the babies"  

@KBEANS   I'm not sure if it's the character or the actress that I don't like playing the part of Chanel.  Something about her acting is extremely annoying.  I think it's her facial expressions.  But if she's annoying me, maybe she's just playing the part well.  I dunno.  Her expressions aren't natural, neither is her delivery.  Then again, I've been crabbing about Lani's delivery, too, for a while.  She.  Inserts pauses.  After Every.  Couple.  Of words.  Just my opinion!!   

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   You. are. totally...... correct.....  I.  agree...whole.....heartedly.....