Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@soonersis wrote:

Of course Gwen will blame Abby for losing her baby.  And of couse the truth will come out eventually.  Someone will put 2 and 2 together and I think they gave a clue to that in Friday's show.  Gwen first saw Kayla who confirmed her pregnancy, but said she couldn't tell the gender.  When Gwen and Abby were arguing Gwen mentioned her "baby girl" to Abby.  How did she know it was a baby girl if she hadn't been back to the doctor?  I hope Abby will remember that conversation down the road which will lead to her figuring things out.

Since Marci (Abby) is pregnant in real life, I imagine all of this is going to drive her over the edge-thinking she killed Gwen's baby and ALL of the rest of it. They will probably give her maternity leave while she goes to the funny farm. This won't be solved for a long time IMO.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Marci had her baby girl about a month ago, so this is the writers way of writing in her maternity leave. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@soonersis wrote:

Of course Gwen will blame Abby for losing her baby.  And of couse the truth will come out eventually.  Someone will put 2 and 2 together and I think they gave a clue to that in Friday's show.  Gwen first saw Kayla who confirmed her pregnancy, but said she couldn't tell the gender.  When Gwen and Abby were arguing Gwen mentioned her "baby girl" to Abby.  How did she know it was a baby girl if she hadn't been back to the doctor?  I hope Abby will remember that conversation down the road which will lead to her figuring things out.

Since Marci (Abby) is pregnant in real life, I imagine all of this is going to drive her over the edge-thinking she killed Gwen's baby and ALL of the rest of it. They will probably give her maternity leave while she goes to the funny farm. This won't be solved for a long time IMO.

@Judaline    Hi Jud:  On FriDAY's show, they actually showed Marci full length when they usually show her from the waist up.... I could tell she was pregnant.  There is just so much you can hide....   At least, we won't see that coat anymore.  She was the only one who wore a coat ALL the time.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Chad is acting like a spook. What's up with him. He's the kind of person who scares you to death when you turn around and he's been standing there. Eeerie.

Well, Abs took off her coat, but wait. She held it in front of her.

Honored Contributor

Gwen is sooo evil. She would be a terrible mother. And, Chad is really, really annoying me. 

Trusted Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Gwen is sooo evil. She would be a terrible mother. And, Chad is really, really annoying me. 

I have never liked Gwen.  Last week when she found out she lost the baby I actually felt sorry for her.  Today, she's back to her evil self.  I didn't like the way Abigail acted Friday before the fall... but I guess I can understand why she reacted that way after everything Gwen did to her previously.  I don't think she pushed her though.

Honored Contributor

Abigail will say that she pushed Gwen the same way Gwen says she pushed Laura. Totally accidental. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Abigail will say that she pushed Gwen the same way Gwen says she pushed Laura. Totally accidental. 

I kind of thought she would say that toDAY. "yes, it was an accident. Just like the accident that killed  my grandmother."

If Jack finds out the truth about the miscarriage, I think he will wash his hands of Gwen. He will take Abby's side if push comes to shove, no pun intended!

I know, groan.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Say what you will , good acting , classic soap , enjoyed it. Can't say that for sure about many of the days. Gwen is a good actress , enjoyed her on The Young and The Restless , before they ruined her character.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Yes, @RetRN Chad is annoying and also full of himself. If he really wanted Abigail back he should be kissing her feet which he is not. This entire fiasco is his fault, yet he still seems to be so cocky  when he talks to Abigail. I think Gwen and Chad deserve each other, (GwenCh) and they can take Jack with them and move to Philly. Chad has absolutely nothing going for him at this point...nothing. And he seems to forget it is all because he screwed up...and down.

Please, let's keep Abigail out of the asylum, I can't take it anymore.