Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@KBEANS wrote:

I love Lucas too. Think he's a really good actor that they under utilize.  He's the kind of guy that can play up and down with actresses of either end of the age spectrum. I didn't like him with Adrian though. They actually made his character for Sami and it seems no one else fits with him. I remember when Anjelica DeVeraux (Morgan Fairchild) was put in bed with him by Bonnie and Hattie, and Hattie referred to him as" that Tom Cruise look alike" I always thought that. That being said; I like Lucas way better!! 
I  CAN believe Sami and Lucas as grandparents. They were so young and cute back then when they had Will. Ari is about 7 or 8 now. Will and Gabi were also young parents and made those 2 young grandparents, just like Kate was a young grandmother. Remember when Chelsea and Grandma Kate were both having an affair with the same lover ...Daniel Jonas, and he was also Gunnin' for Billie. (but I don't think it happened) So Kate's been at this Cougar game a long time now!  Soon they will use age progression on Ari and we will see Lucas and Sami as great grandparents too. 

The first time Lucas was on, he was a cadet of some kind-military school or something. I thought, "Tom Cruise!" I remember @Shelbelle thought so, too. I don't think so at all any more.

Honored Contributor

Correct 26 years ago I did think of him as a Cruise dupe !!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Correct 26 years ago I did think of him as a Cruise dupe !!!

Wow, do you mean we've known each other for 26 years?? I guess time does really fly when you're having fun.

Trusted Contributor

Eric has something wrong with him, no newlywed runs off to Africa indefinitely if he loves his new bride. I admit Nicole shouldn't have cheated but I don't think she considers herself married, was drinking and Xander came along. 

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@KBEANS   I love Rafe and Lucas.  The only problem I have with Lucas AND Sami, is that they are too young-looking to be grandparents.  Especially Lucas... He's so boyish looking but I think he is a great actor.....  I love his expressions.....

Rafe is hot IMO and I thought he made a good Commish - but now I have changed my mind.  Like you said - he's a wimp now......  As a Commish, he shouldn't be doing "cop" work.  They need to up the ante and give him a real job and get Abe to overlook things..... JMO of course.......  Get a file clerk and get those cops away from the paperwork and let them do what cops do.....  Why don't we ever see females in the police station anyway???  LIke secretaries, someone at a computer, etc......?????  OR, even a female cop????

@sophiamarie   We did!!  Remember when Abigail worked there for about two minutes??  But she was never in.  Everyday a new excuse to not be on the job.  I'm behind a few days, unless as a previous poster posted, was our silly show pre-empted for tennis or something?  I was yelling at my DVR wondering why it showed it scheduled to be recorded yesterday - but it didn't record.  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@KBEANS Speaking of Allie - now that you mention it.... Shouldn't baby Henry be in pre-school by now???? I mean, yesterDAY when Sami was holding him, he looked like he just came home from the hospital... Still swaddled up covering his whole face.... Another stupid storyline.

First we see Allie picking up all his stuffed toys (like he was really on the floor playing) and now he's still a 5 lb. newborn????  LOL

@sophiamarie   I'm sooooooo tired of all that sniffling and snortling sounds from any and all kids, young or not.  Corday needs a new sound effects record or something.  You all know that sound I'm talking about.  And, yes, agree that Henry should be a kid by now.  Sami had that piece of wood wrapped so tight in that hot blanket, shaking it up and down.  I mean, these actors have to feel absolutely stupid when there's a baby in the scene.  The carriages are always backwards, no legs or feet are ever dangling from the stroller, everything's always wrapped up with their faces covered.  But those sound effects are loud and clear.

Honored Contributor

Loved seeing Lucas today  and of course the expressions on his face while talking to SamiHeart

Gabi..lol is not happy again and trying to be a bully ,hope that Kate gets even with her!!

I love that quirky lopesided grin that Zander hasSmiley Happy...i was smiling at him   while he was chatting  with Julir&Jack!   and also  liked watching Jack's facial expressions with scene with Julie!  lol

Rafe&Ava scenes so so and when Nic showed up i would have slamed the door in her face1

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Eric has something wrong with him, no newlywed runs off to Africa indefinitely if he loves his new bride. I admit Nicole shouldn't have cheated but I don't think she considers herself married, was drinking and Xander came along. 

I read on another site that Eric will be returning this summer (Gregg Vaughn).  So that is why Nicole had to cheat to make yet another unhappy couple on this show.

Honored Contributor

Wow, should be a long hot summer with both EJ and Eric back in Salem !!! EJ debuts next week, so it appears that Sami is sticking around. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Wow, should be a long hot summer with both EJ and Eric back in Salem !!! EJ debuts next week, so it appears that Sami is sticking around. 

Alison Sweeney is supposed to be on the show for the rest of the year.