Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Do you mean to tell me that Chloe couldn't have gotten away from Kristen while being held by her???  There were a couple of minutes that Chloe and Kate were standing together... Why couldn't they grab something and throw it at Kristen.  That part didn't make sense to me....  

Oh, and where is Kristen getting all these car keys???  Seems she always has transportation and Where is she going to take Chloe???  To the island with Sarah???

I think it was wonderful that Brady was able to wake up and speak and think normally after surgery.  I don't know where the surgery was but if Kayla did it, it was great, as usual....  She brings them right out of it.  I wonder what she uses.  I want some of that.

@sophiamarie - Kristen has a stash of car keys and hypodermic needles ready to be used at a moment's notice.  

All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

@Judaline  And they're all hung up on the same rack as their coordinating masks.

Esteemed Contributor

How long are we going to hear about "the kiss"?  I don't care if Chanel likes boys or girls and don't want a storyline on the subject.  Can't the writers come up with something better?

Respected Contributor

I had the feeling that they were going to touch on this subject between Lani and Kristen awhile back and then they decided not to. They were getting particularly close at that time, and then it was dropped. Today they confirmed it.  Instead they moved the topic to the younger generation. Allie is going to be curious and torn. Maybe she will turn to her brother Will for advice. @twinsister  Here's another issue that the writers feel we need to be educated in.

Honored Contributor

Chanel is a flirt. I don't care who she flirts with. Just drop that dumb storyline and let Tripp and Allie give dating a try. I'd like them to become a couple. We need some responsible young people - we're certainly not getting that from the older ones!

Trusted Contributor

Had a feeling that Doctor was a creep the way he treated Tripp.
Trusted Contributor

Please let Xander come clean about Kristen to someone.  She is off the rails big time.  

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Chanel is a flirt. I don't care who she flirts with. Just drop that dumb storyline and let Tripp and Allie give dating a try. I'd like them to become a couple. We need some responsible young people - we're certainly not getting that from the older ones!

I have a feeling Chanel's next flirt victim will be Eli !!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

How long are we going to hear about "the kiss"?  I don't care if Chanel likes boys or girls and don't want a storyline on the subject.  Can't the writers come up with something better?

Did you notice nobody in all of Salem can keep a secret? ToDAY Chanel told Lani about 'the kiss'. (why?) Allie told Nicole about 'the kiss'. (why?) Tripp told Kayla about 'the kiss'. OK, Corday, we get it. You wanted to be up there in the top 3 to mention Lezzies (that's code) so now let it go. Drop it like you drop important stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

I have a feeling Chanel's next flirt victim will be Eli !!!

Hmmmm...........that would be interesting. Maybe that's how we'll get rid of her. Lani will cast her out!

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Please let Xander come clean about Kristen to someone.  She is off the rails big time.  

This show could be SO much better if they'd just get rid of Kristin and Susan. The concept was always idiotic but it has truly run its course, as, in fact, has all of the dressing up, all of the disguises, the knockout drops and abductions to the Dimera tunnel. If they'd focus more on real life, real people, real relationships and real situations and a whole lot less on lunacy they, and we, would be a lot better off.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...