Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Is Nicole worse than Gabi??? She never leaves anything to the imagination. Not that she doesn't have an amazing figure, but, we've seen it already!

I gave up watching this last year, but have still been following the recaps and spoilers. I have to say, though, that lately, it is hard to even read them. More masks, more kidnapping, more Kristen (yuck!) I am hoping that by the end of this month, Kristen will be locked up with no key and Brady will have moved on. 

So, since we are close to solving Charlie's murder, Kristen is almost done with her reign of terror, what new stories will we have to look forward to? Hopefully, not Chanel and her antics. Oh, I did see some speculation

Spoiler
that the secret Paulina has is that SHE is Lani's mother, not her aunt. So, where does that leave Abe? Did he sleep with both sisters? The last thing this dying show needs is another storyline for Lani. She is just too boring for words. Pretty, though. 

I have been wondering what Paulina secret is ? I think you could be right. Why would Abe not know her ?

She gained weight?

Honored Contributor

Didnt we have that storyline not too long ago when Trask turned out to be Haley's mother, not her aunt?

So, does this mean that Abe is not Lani's bio father?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Didnt we have that storyline not too long ago when Trask turned out to be Haley's mother, not her aunt?

@Shelbelle   I read a spoiler that said that Shawn and Susan Banks are identical twins.....  I don't know whether to believe it or not.....

Esteemed Contributor

So, Sarah has been missing for about a month at least.  She's a doctor FHS.... Nobody, not even her mother misses her???  I mean, everyone goes about their business like she never existed....  

Her "patients" should be asking for her, shouldn't they???  But, they are long gone too....

I swear, these writers make no sense..... They need to contact us so we can set them straight....  Enuff already...... Gone are the good 'ole DAYS.......

Honored Contributor

So true about Sarah. In Salem--they come, they go. No rhyme or reason for anything anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, Sarah has been missing for about a month at least.  She's a doctor FHS.... Nobody, not even her mother misses her???  I mean, everyone goes about their business like she never existed....  

Her "patients" should be asking for her, shouldn't they???  But, they are long gone too....

I swear, these writers make no sense..... They need to contact us so we can set them straight....  Enuff already...... Gone are the good 'ole DAYS.......

Except for the fact that her mother herself is missing, hahahahahahahahaha

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   I read a spoiler that said that Shawn and Susan Banks are identical twins.....  I don't know whether to believe it or not.....

Please tell me you're kidding. How did Susan ever enter "our lives?" Isn't she from the hills of Tennesee? Wait. I think Stefano found her somewhere? Shel? Got an answer for me? I just think when Kristen appeared is when the fit hit the shan. Makes me wonder, where did Kristen grow up if Steph is from Salem? Did she live in Salem as a little kid? Was she ever a little kid?

Honored Contributor

sigh..and we have ,

yes...and why another 2 car accident  why??

ok..i guess i'll answer my own question...

for a exit for Kirsten to go back to prison ..i hope

or just plain Leave!!!  yes!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Kiristen first came on the scene in 1993, she was already a grown woman, as Eileen Davidson was 34 at the time. She was kind of mysterious at first, then we learned that she and her bro, Peter,  were Stefano's adopted kids. i think their Dad was a friend of Stef's who had died and he raised the kids. At first Kristen, was very kind and sweet, she and John Black got to like each other, but then he wanted to go back to Marlena and she got so jealous that is when she turned evil. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for alerting a couple of us gals that refused to acknowledge that time is slipping into the future without us! @MamaWick  We have finally accepted May has arrived .😊