Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

"Grammy Sami"...ROFL

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

"Grammy Sami"...ROFL

Loved it, my grandsons call me Grammy.

Trusted Contributor

Good grief so this is how Kate is going to hang on to Jake? It’s pathetic. Even worse than her being pregnant. Just when you think you might get one relationship in Salem that is for real and works they do something so stupid. I think I could write better programing! I hated what they did to Xander and Sarah and here they are doing it again!
Honored Contributor

So now Dr Snyder has another person he can blackmail. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

The old cougar, Kate, is probably trying to get Jake back. Don't doctors run tests to confirm if someone is blind - or still in a coma? 

@AuntG   So Kayla turns a dial to wake Kate up and then walks out of the room??  LOL  I would think there would be some doctors there, poking her here and there and having some idea of how long it would take.... Then, when she wakes up BLIND - Jake doesn't run out and get someone in there???  That was crazy...  I don't know about Kate but every time I woke up from a coma, it took awhile for me to kind of "come out of it"..... I didn't just start jabbering and telling everyone the last thing I remembered.  Oh well, I guess everybody's coma comes out differently.  LOL

Stop, you're killing me!!! You oughtta do stand up.

Didn't you love it when Kayla said, 'let us know when she wakes up'??? I mean, I would have said, 'what'll we do when she wakes up, shouldnt you be here?????' Kayla's last seen leaving and most likely skipping down the hall.

@Judaline Singing a happy song - la la la.....

"Yeppers, another 'to do' job off my list" while smacking her hands together.

Trusted Contributor

Nothing new we are constantly preempted for something why, not tennis?  I have yet to meet anyone who watches tennis on TV. Must be someone at NBC who is a big tennis fan.

Esteemed Contributor

So -  Kate had already "pre-planned" being blind as she woke up from her "coma"???  Really????  I don't think comas work that way....  I could be wrong but when I was a brain surgeon, I always took a flashlight and went from one eye to the other.  If the eyes followed the light, then my patient could see....  It was very easy.   You ask questions, eg: what is your name, how old are you, do you know where you are, etc..... I mean, it's over in the blink of an eye.....  Where was Kayla anyway???

It is just too dumb to imagine that Kate planned all this while comatose.  Or else - hmmmm, she "knew" she was gonna go into a coma and planned all this beforehand????  That's it.....It's called "pre-planned blindness"........

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So -  Kate had already "pre-planned" being blind as she woke up from her "coma"???  Really????  I don't think comas work that way....  I could be wrong but when I was a brain surgeon, I always took a flashlight and went from one eye to the other.  If the eyes followed the light, then my patient could see....  It was very easy.   You ask questions, eg: what is your name, how old are you, do you know where you are, etc..... I mean, it's over in the blink of an eye.....  Where was Kayla anyway???

It is just too dumb to imagine that Kate planned all this while comatose.  Or else - hmmmm, she "knew" she was gonna go into a coma and planned all this beforehand????  That's it.....It's called "pre-planned blindness"........

🤣🤣🤣

Respected Contributor

Did you hear that really lame explanation from Rafe as to why Kristen escaped? Something like they were short handed and that's why no one was posted outside the interrogation room? 
That was not the interrogation room. @BarbiHollywood  It was the Commissioner's office. Painted a calming blue, with citations and plaques hanging around. I remember it from when Hope was commissioner. Again, why wasn't an escaped prisoner not placed in a holding cell; especially if you were short handed? He should not be interrogating Ava, but taking a long look at his own poor leadership and an unprofessional department. If I were Abe Carver, I would fire Rafe. They have turned Rafe into a whipped chump, who gets little to no action. But he's still hot stuff.

Honored Contributor

Paulina returns next week, and EJ week after next. So, it looks like Sami is sticking around for a while.