Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

Spoiler
Kate is blind , or is she ?
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sophiamarie @MW in Iowa 

My mind has been wondering about the orginal Jen  and wonder if she didn't want to be part of this story line  as its too close to what happened many years  ago..???.

In real life  she and actor who played Jack were having a affair  and her real husband caught them...and she was pg with actors baby!

And now storyline is about Jack finding out he has a daughter!

That is one reason i hate this story!

What??? I didn't know about that one. I only knew about the Jason Brooks one! She's a busy little bee, isn't she?

I think the actor that Missy Reeves had a fling with was Jason Brooks, who played Peter Blake, Kristins brother, not any of the actors who have played Jack, and Missys kids are not from Brooks. Lets not think there were any others beside Brooks, we really dont know of anyone else. 

I sure don't. 

I never heard about her being with anyone else except Jason Brooks.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Jackson08   I agree... Gabi's lipstick looked black... Not becoming at all... Made her too "hard looking".....

So, what is this other doctor up to???Is he going to blackmail Gwen, knowing her "new family"  has big bucks???  Well, he's right, so let's see what he's up to....

ETA:  When on earth is nuJen coming home??? How long does it take to settle that estate anyway???  NowaDAYS we have computers to do a lot of the work.  I don't get this storyline.....  I still wish oldJen would come back, although I doubt we'll ever see her again....

I wondered if the oldJen would comeback  now that Covid is more under control , but we don't know the real reason she left , this show leaves major characters hanging , such as Hope.

originally read online that she was let go because of some political statements she had made.   I thought it was prob true because these days if you don't go along with a certain political affiliation you seem to be condemed

Esteemed Contributor

How refreshing not to have DAYS typical return from the dead storyline.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Jackson08   I agree... Gabi's lipstick looked black... Not becoming at all... Made her too "hard looking".....

So, what is this other doctor up to???Is he going to blackmail Gwen, knowing her "new family"  has big bucks???  Well, he's right, so let's see what he's up to....

ETA:  When on earth is nuJen coming home??? How long does it take to settle that estate anyway???  NowaDAYS we have computers to do a lot of the work.  I don't get this storyline.....  I still wish oldJen would come back, although I doubt we'll ever see her again....

I wondered if the oldJen would comeback  now that Covid is more under control , but we don't know the real reason she left , this show leaves major characters hanging , such as Hope.

originally read online that she was let go because of some political statements she had made.   I thought it was prob true because these days if you don't go along with a certain political affiliation you seem to be condemed

I read the same. She was then attacked by some of her cast mates. I really doubt that she'll return.

~H~
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Yes, @Silkeej  you're right! Call him Jackass because that's what he is. I've grown to really dislike the character...thanks writers.

Julie ruled when she said her piece to Jack and Gwen. That being said, she should have stood her ground and threw both of them out of Gram's house! Julie is an  original O.G. Gotta love her.

I didn't buy the interaction between her and Gabi though. Sorry, You would never be able to forgive what Gabi did to Julie. (speeding up the heart lol)  What planet am I living on? I can hold a grudge til the grave and beyond, for way less than that!  As I mentioned before, they're moving Gabi away from being the villainess. Softening her up. Who knows maybe she'll even get a motherly instinct and at least mention that daughter.. what's her name, that she loves so much. 

Maybe we will get a Nu Nu Jen. I got a 70's vibe from Chad, and I didn't like it. he still seems smug to me, even as his wife is walking out the door. I can't wait for E.J. to sweep her off her feet again. 

I hope Jake and Gabi stay together...for awhile anyway. I have the feeling this Abby/Gabi frenemy relationship could go sour again. 

@KBEANS   In my opinion, Jack is one of those always-stumbling, always-bumbling characters.  He enters a room like a tornado and overacts, just like the John character.  And by the way, where the heck is Maggie????  

Honored Contributor

How will Gwen refuse to work for that nast doctor.?..

Hope she gets caught with all those drugs  and watch Jack deny his good daughter could break the law?

Those 2 red coats  worn by  the  "shooter of Tripps brother" don't even match!  Colors,make etc! SMH!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

How will Gwen refuse to work for that nast doctor.?..

Hope she gets caught with all those drugs  and watch Jack deny his good daughter could break the law?

Those 2 red coats  worn by  the  "shooter of Tripps brother" don't even match!  Colors,make etc! SMH!

There's a real easy way out of this, Gwen. JUST tell them the truth! They already hate you so what's the difference? Tell them, get that worried look off your face, make a clean breast of it. Sure, they'll still hate you but your conscience will be clear and ol' Doc S. can take a flying leap. Maybe start with Kayla. Tell her what he's doing to you and WHY.  Get him out of Dodge.

I keep thinking the same thing about the red riding hood coats. It's like comparing black and white.

Honored Contributor

Do you really think that E.J. was knocking on the door???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I keep thinking the same thing about the red riding hood coats. It's like comparing black and white.

@Judaline  Right on Jud...... Belle's "red" coat didn't have a hood..... This other "red" coat was darker and hooded.... What is WRONG with these writers?  Do they think we are color-blind???  I haven't seen toDAY yet..... Is it worth it?  Maybe I could watch one of my recorded sappy Lifetime movies????