Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@santorini wrote:

I missed most of today's show. When I tuned in, Kristen had just done something to Susan. How did that happen? How did Susan get out of jail?  I get so mad at myself for even tuning in. Even I could write a better story than these writers. 

----------

@santorini Kristen offered a hug to Susan, and wham, I thought she put a wrestling move called "the sleeper" on Susan. Next thing I knew, Susan was on the floor. Of course, the Keystone cops will assume it's Kristen and poor Susan will never get to see Roger.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

@santorini wrote:

I missed most of today's show. When I tuned in, Kristen had just done something to Susan. How did that happen? How did Susan get out of jail?  I get so mad at myself for even tuning in. Even I could write a better story than these writers. 

----------

@santorini Kristen offered a hug to Susan, and wham, I thought she put a wrestling move called "the sleeper" on Susan. Next thing I knew, Susan was on the floor. Of course, the Keystone cops will assume it's Kristen and poor Susan will never get to see Roger.

Rafe already figured out that it is Susan, and that Kristen has escaped. 

Honored Contributor

NO show on Monday, Memorial Day, tennis !!!

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

What happened to Susan's brown hair? Now they both have Kristen hair? This is getting very tiresome. I knew by the look on her face just what Kristen was going to do. I mean, duh. I think she's gone and Susan will be headed to Appalachia and Elvis and we've got a breather! Pretty long one, too, I would imagine.

@MW in Iowa  Just wondering where you got the spoiler so long ago about Kate's condtion?

If you were talking about the pregnant one , that was only my stupid guess , She is blind is what the spoiler was meant to mean , by Jake being blindsided by Kate's condition.

Yes, I remember the spoiler about Kate being blind, a while ago. Maybe it wasn't your spoiler?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@sophiamarie  You are right. I think I remember someone being cuffed once too. But it sure doesn't happen very often. They sure don't run a very secure police station.

Seems like it was Charlie-guess not.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

NO show on Monday, Memorial Day, tennis !!!

SHOCKER!!! I should be used to it.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Why didn't Claire step on the gas and drive away? Dope.

I'm getting tired of Kristen always wiping her nose on her hands. It's constant. Today she did it so much and then grabbed Chad's hands. He looked disgusted.

OK...Kristen is left in the Commissioners office, uncuffed at that, and numerous visitors are allowed in to visit, while the Commissioner is running around town interrogating others, asking intimate questions to 2 couples who decide to have consensual sex, and treating them like they have committed crimes. She would have had so much police presence and correctional officers guarding her until she was returned to Statesville. 
Ava is going to get caught on the surveillance tape showing that she entered Rafe's office (with the lasagna) before the escape.

It's unbelievable that Kate is having similar symptoms that Ciara had. (select memories and timeframes)

I've been an avid watcher for years but these writers are really throwing sh  it at us and it is getting harder and harder to watch. I understand we are supposed to be forgiving with the writing, but the Police station fiasco was just too much to accept, especially when Kristen is an escaped convict, and fugitive, who has been on a crime spree! Maybe she escaped so she could go free Sarah and help find Chloe to lighten her sentence 😆 I think EJ is being brought back into the mix to help Kristen.

I doubt the Keystone Kops have a surveillance camera-if they did they probably would have taped over that day or forgot to put in the tape. Could be either one. It was astounding that they left Kristen in 'the room' to receive visitors and chat with people, coming and going as they please. I mean, given her RECORD and being a DiMera??? Reminded me of the rent a cops at the c a p i t o l bldg that day waving in all the visitors. "C'mon down"-never got over that one.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

The old cougar, Kate, is probably trying to get Jake back. Don't doctors run tests to confirm if someone is blind - or still in a coma? 

@AuntG   So Kayla turns a dial to wake Kate up and then walks out of the room??  LOL  I would think there would be some doctors there, poking her here and there and having some idea of how long it would take.... Then, when she wakes up BLIND - Jake doesn't run out and get someone in there???  That was crazy...  I don't know about Kate but every time I woke up from a coma, it took awhile for me to kind of "come out of it"..... I didn't just start jabbering and telling everyone the last thing I remembered.  Oh well, I guess everybody's coma comes out differently.  LOL

Stop, you're killing me!!! You oughtta do stand up.

Didn't you love it when Kayla said, 'let us know when she wakes up'??? I mean, I would have said, 'what'll we do when she wakes up, shouldnt you be here?????' Kayla's last seen leaving and most likely skipping down the hall.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally..no kidnapping,no car jacking,today

my eyes and ears hearing Ava and Rafe  err  making out!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

The old cougar, Kate, is probably trying to get Jake back. Don't doctors run tests to confirm if someone is blind - or still in a coma? 

@AuntG   So Kayla turns a dial to wake Kate up and then walks out of the room??  LOL  I would think there would be some doctors there, poking her here and there and having some idea of how long it would take.... Then, when she wakes up BLIND - Jake doesn't run out and get someone in there???  That was crazy...  I don't know about Kate but every time I woke up from a coma, it took awhile for me to kind of "come out of it"..... I didn't just start jabbering and telling everyone the last thing I remembered.  Oh well, I guess everybody's coma comes out differently.  LOL

Stop, you're killing me!!! You oughtta do stand up.

Didn't you love it when Kayla said, 'let us know when she wakes up'??? I mean, I would have said, 'what'll we do when she wakes up, shouldnt you be here?????' Kayla's last seen leaving and most likely skipping down the hall.

@Judaline Singing a happy song - la la la.....