Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

My goodness, that interrogation room at the police station is like Grand Central Station. And the suspect is never hand cuffed so that they can just get up and trot off into the sunset. That must be the most lax police department in the world. Even in Mayberry they got thrown into a cell.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

My goodness, that interrogation room at the police station is like Grand Central Station. And the suspect is never hand cuffed so that they can just get up and trot off into the sunset. That must be the most lax police department in the world. Even in Mayberry they got thrown into a cell.

@abbalulu   I think I remember someone getting cuffed to a chair.  But still, whomever it was, could have walked out of the room attached to the chair and nobody would have stopped them.  Those cops have filing to do, so like you said, it's the train station.

Visitors come and go - nobody ever says "I want to talk to my lawyer" or anything like that - etc.......

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

What happened to Susan's brown hair? Now they both have Kristen hair? This is getting very tiresome. I knew by the look on her face just what Kristen was going to do. I mean, duh. I think she's gone and Susan will be headed to Appalachia and Elvis and we've got a breather! Pretty long one, too, I would imagine.

@MW in Iowa  Just wondering where you got the spoiler so long ago about Kate's condtion?

If you were talking about the pregnant one , that was only my stupid guess , She is blind is what the spoiler was meant to mean , by Jake being blindsided by Kate's condition.
Honored Contributor

The old cougar, Kate, is probably trying to get Jake back. Don't doctors run tests to confirm if someone is blind - or still in a coma? 

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie  You are right. I think I remember someone being cuffed once too. But it sure doesn't happen very often. They sure don't run a very secure police station.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@sophiamarie  You are right. I think I remember someone being cuffed once too. But it sure doesn't happen very often. They sure don't run a very secure police station.

I think recently Vivian was cuffed ,

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

@abbalulu   I think I remember someone getting cuffed to a chair.  But still, whomever it was, could have walked out of the room attached to the chair and nobody would have stopped them.  Those cops have filing to do, so like you said, it's the train station.

Visitors come and go - nobody ever says "I want to talk to my lawyer" or anything like that - etc.......

I think Susan and Kristen were talking thru two commercial breaks and nobody came in and disturbed them. Except Ava. And she'd just come to visit-till she was given an ultimatum. Kristen needs a little book to keep all her blackmails and evil deeds organized. She needs Indeed!!! No, wait, that's for something else.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The old cougar, Kate, is probably trying to get Jake back. Don't doctors run tests to confirm if someone is blind - or still in a coma? 

@AuntG   So Kayla turns a dial to wake Kate up and then walks out of the room??  LOL  I would think there would be some doctors there, poking her here and there and having some idea of how long it would take.... Then, when she wakes up BLIND - Jake doesn't run out and get someone in there???  That was crazy...  I don't know about Kate but every time I woke up from a coma, it took awhile for me to kind of "come out of it"..... I didn't just start jabbering and telling everyone the last thing I remembered.  Oh well, I guess everybody's coma comes out differently.  LOL

How many exit doors does Doc have in that penthouse anyway??? She goes to Susan's room to tell her "tea is ready" and Susan is gone.  Now, John and then Brady were out in the living room... Nobody saw Susan leave???  Another crazy...  How many guests does Doc have there anyway?  Susan, Brady, Claire ????  Oh, and she noticed Susan didn't use her hair dye????  LOLOL  

Is Brady wearing a bathrobe??? And, where did he get the cane???  Did he sign out AMA???  So many questions - so few answers.....  Is Susan in a coma now??  I thought there was more than one set of "teeth".... In the prison, Kristen AND Susan both had them... I mean, they didn't take them out of one mouth and put them in another, did they???  Now, toDAY, Kristen didn't have another set of teeth???  Oh, an she had all that time to change clothes, pants and all????  LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why didn't Claire step on the gas and drive away? Dope.

I'm getting tired of Kristen always wiping her nose on her hands. It's constant. Today she did it so much and then grabbed Chad's hands. He looked disgusted.

OK...Kristen is left in the Commissioners office, uncuffed at that, and numerous visitors are allowed in to visit, while the Commissioner is running around town interrogating others, asking intimate questions to 2 couples who decide to have consensual sex, and treating them like they have committed crimes. She would have had so much police presence and correctional officers guarding her until she was returned to Statesville. 
Ava is going to get caught on the surveillance tape showing that she entered Rafe's office (with the lasagna) before the escape.

It's unbelievable that Kate is having similar symptoms that Ciara had. (select memories and timeframes)

I've been an avid watcher for years but these writers are really throwing sh  it at us and it is getting harder and harder to watch. I understand we are supposed to be forgiving with the writing, but the Police station fiasco was just too much to accept, especially when Kristen is an escaped convict, and fugitive, who has been on a crime spree! Maybe she escaped so she could go free Sarah and help find Chloe to lighten her sentence 😆 I think EJ is being brought back into the mix to help Kristen.

Respected Contributor

I missed most of today's show. When I tuned in, Kristen had just done something to Susan. How did that happen? How did Susan get out of jail?  I get so mad at myself for even tuning in. Even I could write a better story than these writers.