Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

I am hoping that Kate lets Jake go, I would like to see Jake and Gabi together. think they make a cute couple and it's high time we have some relationships in Salem that are not fly by night.  I think Jake and Gabi are made for each other. I liked her with Stefan and was so sad when they killed him off.  Let's face it Kate is too old for him, I heard a rumor she (Kate) may be pregnant that's a stretch even for Days. And if it's true I hope she doesn't tell Jake or he moves on and will support his child, not as her husband. Kate needs to think about someone her own age I would like to see Kate get back together with Roman.

Honored Contributor

Eli has way to much sense (I hope) to fall for anything Chanel tries. I read the actress is being replaced - for all I care, the writers should make her disappear.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Eli has way to much sense (I hope) to fall for anything Chanel tries. I read the actress is being replaced - for all I care, the writers should make her disappear.

Yeah, I think Eli would laugh at her and give her a good talking to.

Respected Contributor

Well the most sensible of residents in Salem seem to forget how much they love their significant others when it comes to trying out a new spicy dish. Then there's always the "drop him/her a Mickey to get them into your bed. Lets not forget blackmail and just giving into desires.  Eli has done it before and he'll do it again or we wouldn't have a show.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chanel gets Eli in bed, ruins the marriage, ends up being hated by Eli, and Lani falls into Kristen's arms, even if she is doing hard time. 😝 Chanel is here to take the heat off of Gabi's character because it seems like she's softening up...a lot! I predict Chanel will be as unscrupulous as Gabi was in the last few years. I wouldn't be surprised if she beds Tripp too. After all she's all about the $ 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I wouldn't miss her but I also wouldn't be surprised to see her replaced. This girl isn't much of an actor and if they intend to keep the character around, (which they need not do for my benefit...), and have her breaking bad, this one simply isn't up to the task...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Ok we all know that Sami and Lucas won't be killed by zander!  lol!

Sami and Lucas had a few funny lines today...lol

Bored with Chantel story line..gag!

Kristan  please just go away and never return to DOOL's again!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Yeah, I think Eli would laugh at her and give her a good talking to.

Don't forget Eli and Lani gave up their guns at Vivians and this is Days and they will make any character stupid at the drop of a hat.

Honored Contributor

I was shocked to hear Chanel being honest with Tripp about her relationship with Allie, thought for sure she would tell him the 2 of them were past lovers. 

Frequent Contributor

I think the Chanel characters should be a bit older. She comes across as a very young girl/woman. This sounds strange, but to me, her voice is wrong for the role! It's quite off putting to me.

I read that current Chanel got another acting role and will be replaced. I'm hoping the new Chanel is more mature and interesting.

Honored Contributor

Sad news, Martha Madison, aka, Belle, lost her Mom recently, only 69, died from a form of early onset dementia. She and her 2 sis are heartbroken, but her death was expected.