Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,517
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)


@KBEANS wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@judaline - Kate with that branch in her hair was like the Lucy lawnmower episode - loved that one!

 

Wasn't there another time a few years ago when Kate was hurt/injured and she managed to drag herself to Salem Hospital?     Did she explain how she got from the side of the road to the Di Mera mansion?   Why didn't she go straight to the hospital?  Also when Kristen was holding Chloe and Kate in the living room, why didn't Kate scream for help?  She knew Jake and Gabi were upstairs.   


Yes,  @twinsister  It was when Vivian buried her and she dug her way up and out. she had the twigs in the hair and she looked like a zombie.  Maybe this time she was closer to the mansion 😂 She's so resilient! 


@KBEANS - thanks!  I remember it now!  I knew it was another crazy scenario.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,377
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

Did anyone notice  that not one person in that mansion help Kate,ask if she was ok?  needed to go to hospital,etc???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,467
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

 


@twinsister wrote:

@SophiaMarie wrote:

Do you mean to tell me that Chloe couldn't have gotten away from Kristen while being held by her???  There were a couple of minutes that Chloe and Kate were standing together... Why couldn't they grab something and throw it at Kristen.  That part didn't make sense to me....  

 

Oh, and where is Kristen getting all these car keys???  Seems she always has transportation and Where is she going to take Chloe???  To the island with Sarah???

 

I think it was wonderful that Brady was able to wake up and speak and think normally after surgery.  I don't know where the surgery was but if Kayla did it, it was great, as usual....  She brings them right out of it.  I wonder what she uses.  I want some of that.


@SophiaMarie - Kristen has a stash of car keys and hypodermic needles ready to be used at a moment's notice.  


All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,040
Registered: ‎08-08-2013

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)


All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

 

@judaline     Ummm, you forgot Lucas and Sami and Kate

 

BTW - whatever happened to Gwen???


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,467
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)


@SophiaMarie wrote:

All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

 

@judaline     Ummm, you forgot Lucas and Sami and Kate

 

BTW - whatever happened to Gwen???

 

They were included in my etc.

 

I kept waiting for the announcer to break in and say, 'meanwhile, back at the ranch' and then continue with the Gwen lying story. But it didn't happen. Monday I guess. I think I glimpsed a "Gwen" hypo one DAY in Kristen's cache.


 


 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,760
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)


@judaline wrote:

@SophiaMarie wrote:

All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

 

@judaline     Ummm, you forgot Lucas and Sami and Kate

 

BTW - whatever happened to Gwen???

 

They were included in my etc.

 

I kept waiting for the announcer to break in and say, 'meanwhile, back at the ranch' and then continue with the Gwen lying story. But it didn't happen. Monday I guess. I think I glimpsed a "Gwen" hypo one DAY in Kristen's cache.


 


 


Next week Gwen gets blackmailed by the doctor that treated her.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,467
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

 


@MW in Iowa wrote:

@judaline wrote:

@SophiaMarie wrote:

All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

 

@judaline     Ummm, you forgot Lucas and Sami and Kate

 

BTW - whatever happened to Gwen???

 

They were included in my etc.

 

I kept waiting for the announcer to break in and say, 'meanwhile, back at the ranch' and then continue with the Gwen lying story. But it didn't happen. Monday I guess. I think I glimpsed a "Gwen" hypo one DAY in Kristen's cache.


 


 


Next week Gwen gets blackmailed by the doctor that treated her.


I KNEW there was something shifty about him. They didn't want us to like him. I didn't trust him from the get-go. Dunno why. Good actor bringing all that out in me, lol. But dumb. Doesn't he know (just ask her) Gwen doesn't have and never had anything. He won't get money out of her so I wonder what he wants.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,760
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)


@judaline wrote:

 


@MW in Iowa wrote:

@judaline wrote:

@SophiaMarie wrote:

All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

 

@judaline     Ummm, you forgot Lucas and Sami and Kate

 

BTW - whatever happened to Gwen???

 

They were included in my etc.

 

I kept waiting for the announcer to break in and say, 'meanwhile, back at the ranch' and then continue with the Gwen lying story. But it didn't happen. Monday I guess. I think I glimpsed a "Gwen" hypo one DAY in Kristen's cache.


 


 


Next week Gwen gets blackmailed by the doctor that treated her.


I KNEW there was something shifty about him. They didn't want us to like him. I didn't trust him from the get-go. Dunno why. Good actor bringing all that out in me, lol. But dumb. Doesn't he know (just ask her) Gwen doesn't have and never had anything. He won't get money out of her so I wonder what he wants.


Unless he thinks Jack has money or influence at the hospital.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,467
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)


@MW in Iowa wrote:

@judaline wrote:

 


@MW in Iowa wrote:

@judaline wrote:

@SophiaMarie wrote:

All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

 

@judaline     Ummm, you forgot Lucas and Sami and Kate

 

BTW - whatever happened to Gwen???

 

They were included in my etc.

 

I kept waiting for the announcer to break in and say, 'meanwhile, back at the ranch' and then continue with the Gwen lying story. But it didn't happen. Monday I guess. I think I glimpsed a "Gwen" hypo one DAY in Kristen's cache.


 


 


Next week Gwen gets blackmailed by the doctor that treated her.


I KNEW there was something shifty about him. They didn't want us to like him. I didn't trust him from the get-go. Dunno why. Good actor bringing all that out in me, lol. But dumb. Doesn't he know (just ask her) Gwen doesn't have and never had anything. He won't get money out of her so I wonder what he wants.


Unless he thinks Jack has money or influence at the hospital.


But she'd have to tell Jack what she did, so that wouldn't work. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,760
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)


@judaline wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@judaline wrote:

 


@MW in Iowa wrote:

@judaline wrote:

@SophiaMarie wrote:

All labeled.................Sarah, Chloe, Gabi, etc.

 

@judaline     Ummm, you forgot Lucas and Sami and Kate

 

BTW - whatever happened to Gwen???

 

They were included in my etc.

 

I kept waiting for the announcer to break in and say, 'meanwhile, back at the ranch' and then continue with the Gwen lying story. But it didn't happen. Monday I guess. I think I glimpsed a "Gwen" hypo one DAY in Kristen's cache.


 


 


Next week Gwen gets blackmailed by the doctor that treated her.


I KNEW there was something shifty about him. They didn't want us to like him. I didn't trust him from the get-go. Dunno why. Good actor bringing all that out in me, lol. But dumb. Doesn't he know (just ask her) Gwen doesn't have and never had anything. He won't get money out of her so I wonder what he wants.


Unless he thinks Jack has money or influence at the hospital.


But she'd have to tell Jack what she did, so that wouldn't work. 


You are right  , but you know how this show works , she will find a way. This is so unnecessary , she  had Jack on her side is she hadn't lied anyway.