Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

I really enjoyed todays show , it is so bad it's good. A side note the actress that plays Chloe is so beautiful , her eyes just pop , i believe she is 42.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - Maybe it was just a twig sticking out of Kate's hair, but it still made me laugh!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I really enjoyed todays show , it is so bad it's good. A side note the actress that plays Chloe is so beautiful , her eyes just pop , i believe she is 42.

Yes, who knew in 1999 that Ghoul Girl was actually a true beauty !!! She is 40. 

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

She is beautiful but I can't believe she is doing that stuff to her face at age 42.  What is she going to look like at 50 and 60.  She is a natural beauty and should have left her face alone.

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

She is beautiful but I can't believe she is doing that stuff to her face at age 42.  What is she going to look like at 50 and 60.  She is a natural beauty and should have left her face alone.

I can't believe Kate is 68 , i don't know what she has done but she looks great , i think some of hers is hereditary.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I can't believe Kate is 68 , i don't know what she has done but she looks great , i think some of hers is hereditary.

I just read a spoiler for later in month about Kate.

Spoiler
Jake recieves news about Kates medical condition that throws him for a loop. This is Days , is she pregnant ?
Esteemed Contributor

Do you mean to tell me that Chloe couldn't have gotten away from Kristen while being held by her???  There were a couple of minutes that Chloe and Kate were standing together... Why couldn't they grab something and throw it at Kristen.  That part didn't make sense to me....  

Oh, and where is Kristen getting all these car keys???  Seems she always has transportation and Where is she going to take Chloe???  To the island with Sarah???

I think it was wonderful that Brady was able to wake up and speak and think normally after surgery.  I don't know where the surgery was but if Kayla did it, it was great, as usual....  She brings them right out of it.  I wonder what she uses.  I want some of that.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - Kate with that branch in her hair was like the Lucy lawnmower episode - loved that one!

Wasn't there another time a few years ago when Kate was hurt/injured and she managed to drag herself to Salem Hospital?     Did she explain how she got from the side of the road to the Di Mera mansion?   Why didn't she go straight to the hospital?  Also when Kristen was holding Chloe and Kate in the living room, why didn't Kate scream for help?  She knew Jake and Gabi were upstairs.   

Yes,  @twinsister  It was when Vivian buried her and she dug her way up and out. she had the twigs in the hair and she looked like a zombie.  Maybe this time she was closer to the mansion 😂 She's so resilient! 

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - Kate with that branch in her hair was like the Lucy lawnmower episode - loved that one!

Wasn't there another time a few years ago when Kate was hurt/injured and she managed to drag herself to Salem Hospital?     Did she explain how she got from the side of the road to the Di Mera mansion?   Why didn't she go straight to the hospital?  Also when Kristen was holding Chloe and Kate in the living room, why didn't Kate scream for help?  She knew Jake and Gabi were upstairs.   

Yes,  @twinsister  It was when Vivian buried her and she dug her way up and out. she had the twigs in the hair and she looked like a zombie.  Maybe this time she was closer to the mansion 😂 She's so resilient! 

But will she survive being pregnant ?

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Do you mean to tell me that Chloe couldn't have gotten away from Kristen while being held by her???  There were a couple of minutes that Chloe and Kate were standing together... Why couldn't they grab something and throw it at Kristen.  That part didn't make sense to me....  

Oh, and where is Kristen getting all these car keys???  Seems she always has transportation and Where is she going to take Chloe???  To the island with Sarah???

I think it was wonderful that Brady was able to wake up and speak and think normally after surgery.  I don't know where the surgery was but if Kayla did it, it was great, as usual....  She brings them right out of it.  I wonder what she uses.  I want some of that.

@sophiamarie - Kristen has a stash of car keys and hypodermic needles ready to be used at a moment's notice.