Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

Anybody remember the Lucy episode - I think it was the British one (not my favorite by any means) but she "rode to hounds" with the stuffed shirts and the hunting dogs, and the whole bit. Can't remember how it happened-maybe her horse rode away with her, but when she came stumbling back she had that woebegone look, like Kate, and a tree branch was woven into her hair. Just her standing there like that-so funny. Kate, you should have had the tree branch-would have added so much.

ETA   Wait~ "it's all coming back to me now." Scratch the horse episode. It was the Connecticut country house scene and the runaway lawn mower. After she took out her neighbor's prized tulip garden, the lawmower took her on an unbelievable journey. How she looked is mentioned above.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

ETA   Wait~ "it's all coming back to me now." Scratch the horse episode. It was the Conncecticut country house scene and the runaway lawn mower. After she took out her neighbor's prized tulip garden, the lawmower took her on an unbelievable journey. How she looked is mentioned above.

@Judaline  I loved the episode.  I always wanted to live in their country house.

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

This show should not be binge watched , that would be like drinking a 24 pk of Mountain Dew , it surely would make you sick.

🤣🤣🤣  So true!

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

ETA   Wait~ "it's all coming back to me now." Scratch the horse episode. It was the Conncecticut country house scene and the runaway lawn mower. After she took out her neighbor's prized tulip garden, the lawmower took her on an unbelievable journey. How she looked is mentioned above.

@Judaline  I loved the episode.  I always wanted to live in their country house.

Me too! I loved the back to back sofa idea and as soon as I had a house with a big enough room, I did it. One side looked at the tv, the other side looked out a set of windows with a view.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@twinsister I wondered about who was watching Holly while Nicole was having her fling with Xander - Allie perhaps? Someone else mentioned that many of the actors do a darn good job working with the material they are given. Gabi/Jake seemed sincere as they talked on Thursday, and Nicole/Xander were downright funny. I laughed at their repartee.

I sometimes think that the Welcome to Salem road sign ought to have a P.S.- Home of poor neglected children. Pitiful.

Esteemed Contributor

That kept me up half the night.... Who was watching "Hen/ly" while Allie and Nic were out doing their stuff???  The writers never think about the little things....  I guess Nic and Allie don't either....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

That kept me up half the night.... Who was watching "Hen/ly" while Allie and Nic were out doing their stuff???  The writers never think about the little things....  I guess Nic and Allie don't either....

And if they don't ever show the kids, and rarely even mention them, then why have the characters keep having them??? Corday, if you're going for the surprise thing, never mind. We suspect everyone is probably preggers. And then  your next surprise that doesn't work, who's the daddy?

Did you ever hear the blonde joke where the doc tells the blonde she's preggers and the blonde says, 'are you sure it's mine??' Never mind.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like how they're making Rafe feel sorry for Nicole.  I don't want them together.  Eric never should have married her.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - Kate with that branch in her hair was like the Lucy lawnmower episode - loved that one!

Wasn't there another time a few years ago when Kate was hurt/injured and she managed to drag herself to Salem Hospital?     Did she explain how she got from the side of the road to the Di Mera mansion?   Why didn't she go straight to the hospital?  Also when Kristen was holding Chloe and Kate in the living room, why didn't Kate scream for help?  She knew Jake and Gabi were upstairs.   

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - Kate with that branch in her hair was like the Lucy lawnmower episode - loved that one!

Wasn't there another time a few years ago when Kate was hurt/injured and she managed to drag herself to Salem Hospital?     Did she explain how she got from the side of the road to the Di Mera mansion?   Why didn't she go straight to the hospital?  Also when Kristen was holding Chloe and Kate in the living room, why didn't Kate scream for help?  She knew Jake and Gabi were upstairs.   

I think Kate just had leaves in her hair? Might have been a twig in there, can't remember, lol. She was drugged they said so I guess she couldn't scream. Seemed very listless. She had no purse so I guess she couldn't hail a cab, lol. Who knows. Hitchhiked? Isn't it ridiculous that she would go there and not the first hospital she saw? Or the first police car she saw?