Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

@cowboy sam  I was thinking the exact same thing. Pretty soon all of Salem will be in the DiMera tunnels. It's all so silly it's actually becoming more of a comedy show.

Boy when they finally catch Kristin they will have to lock her up and throw away the key after all this. She's a one woman Salem crime spree.

@Judaline  I missed Kate's tattoos and I've already deleted the show. I will watch for them tomorrow.

@abbalulu   I don't think they were tattoos.... If you notice closely, you will see her blouse ripped and messy.  I think we saw bruises on her - not tattoos but I could be wrong....  

@sophiamarie  @abbalulu  If you look again (like I just did) there is one tat way up by her elbow crease that looks like a bracelet of numbers or something. Maybe Kristen is starting to give her victims numbers! 

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

@cowboy sam  I was thinking the exact same thing. Pretty soon all of Salem will be in the DiMera tunnels. It's all so silly it's actually becoming more of a comedy show.

Boy when they finally catch Kristin they will have to lock her up and throw away the key after all this. She's a one woman Salem crime spree.

@Judaline  I missed Kate's tattoos and I've already deleted the show. I will watch for them tomorrow.

@abbalulu  I thought they were supposed to bruises and cuts that were on her too.

I thought for sure John was going to keep Brady quiet.  Finally Brady blurts it out.  They can drag one scene out an entire show.  There did seem to be a little more action today, maybe.  I do not want Nic with Rafe. 🤢

John will just think Brady's delusional.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Now you had me curious so I restored my recording and looked again. You have good eyes-I totally missed that. Her left hand looked bruised or bloody but I did see what looked like numbers or letters on the inside of her right arm. Good spotting.

Sometimes I am on the tablet while watching so I think I miss a lot of stuff.

The number of people that Kristin has drugged or knocked out is growing by leaps and bounds.

Chloe already has the fireplace poker in her hands so maybe they will have to fight over it.

These stories are getting to be more amusing than dramatic.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Now I know that was really Kate at the end, but what are those tatoos on her arm??

The last scene when Kate stares at  Jake and Gabi, (Jabi?), Jake coyly pulls Gabi's bra strap back up-almost like saying, "oops". I laughed. The preceeding, where they professed their love for each other, why couldn't they have just fallen back together on the bed and ended the scene. So much better.

I noticed Kate did have a tatoo on her arm , in earlier episodes.

Respected Contributor

I don't know how Brady could be in love with wacky Kristen.  She's plain ol' nuts.  Plotting, scheming, conniving, torturing, killing, whatever happened to that leaf she supposedly turned?  Remember, for about five minutes when she was nice?  She's out of her mind.  Obsessed so much with Brady that she broke out of JAIL???  I think the acting is over the top - and not in a good way.  Tired of Sami already, tired of John's whispering and facial contorts, Doc's blazers are always buttoned up tight and she clutches her bag.  I could go on with my list of what annoys me.  I think it's because I binge-watched 6 shows today so I think every little thing is on my nerves.  Oh, and let's not forget Chanel and Paulina.  Those two can take a hike.  Their acting needs fine-tuning, too.  I DO like Rafe and Ava!!!  

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I don't know how Brady could be in love with wacky Kristen.  She's plain ol' nuts.  Plotting, scheming, conniving, torturing, killing, whatever happened to that leaf she supposedly turned?  Remember, for about five minutes when she was nice?  She's out of her mind.  Obsessed so much with Brady that she broke out of JAIL???  I think the acting is over the top - and not in a good way.  Tired of Sami already, tired of John's whispering and facial contorts, Doc's blazers are always buttoned up tight and she clutches her bag.  I could go on with my list of what annoys me.  I think it's because I binge-watched 6 shows today so I think every little thing is on my nerves.  Oh, and let's not forget Chanel and Paulina.  Those two can take a hike.  Their acting needs fine-tuning, too.  I DO like Rafe and Ava!!!  

This show should not be binge watched , that would be like drinking a 24 pk of Mountain Dew , it surely would make you sick.

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised to the tattoos on Kate's arm, but she is always wearing long sleeves.

Where was Holly while Nicole was on her "sleepover"?

How does Kristen get in and out of the DiMera mansion dragging those bodies without anyone seeing her?   Maybe Harold retired!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister I wondered about who was watching Holly while Nicole was having her fling with Xander - Allie perhaps? Someone else mentioned that many of the actors do a darn good job working with the material they are given. Gabi/Jake seemed sincere as they talked on Thursday, and Nicole/Xander were downright funny. I laughed at their repartee.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I was surprised to the tattoos on Kate's arm, but she is always wearing long sleeves.

Where was Holly while Nicole was on her "sleepover"?

How does Kristen get in and out of the DiMera mansion dragging those bodies without anyone seeing her?   Maybe Harold retired!

I know! It's not even her house!!! I guess she got used to the tunnels and prisoners in all the rooms when Stef lived there. Sad that The Phoenix didn't rise this time.

Honored Contributor

Anybody remember the Lucy episode - I think it was the British one (not my favorite by any means) but she "rode to hounds" with the stuffed shirts and the hunting dogs, and the whole bit. Can't remember how it happened-maybe her horse rode away with her, but when she came stumbling back she had that woebegone look, like Kate, and a tree branch was woven into her hair. Just her standing there like that-so funny. Kate, you should have had the tree branch-would have added so much.