Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@Silkeej wrote:

@cowboy samI think Kristen will just disappear and leave poor Susan in prison. , It seems her storyline is running out and they want Brady to be with Chole. Brady is such a weak individual I can't imagine why anyone would want him. I think he is incapable of loyalty or love. 

I wonder if Susan went to the warden and whipped off her wig and put in her teeth and told him she was coerced to do this, if she could get out? She'd still be in big trouble for doing it in the first place, but it would be better than carrying out Kristen's sentence.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Great news, been my guilty pleasure since junior high school, Nov 8, 1965. 

Me too!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I think that tells us that Jake never really got over Gabi and Kate did not fit the bill for him. The men on our soap are really wishy-washySmiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I agree,  I think that's what Susan will have to do that in order to get out of jail, or just maybe Brady will come forward and do the right thing seeing as how he knows what is going on.

Respected Contributor

This show is so bad,it is good. The actors are quite good,taking into the bad writing. Can you imagine them reading the plot and dialogue before they film. If they would just tone it down a little , i likefar out there plots , but they do them all at the same time.

Esteemed Contributor

In an article about DAYS being renewed, it said Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) has been signed to a new contract.  I'm glad he will be around, but I wish he would get a better storyline,

Also, Jackee has been signed as a full time character.  I like her, but could do without her daughter.

Regular Contributor

Sami cant act. What an idiotic thing to say!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

This show is so bad,it is good. The actors are quite good,taking into the bad writing. Can you imagine them reading the plot and dialogue before they film. If they would just tone it down a little , i likefar out there plots , but they do them all at the same time.

Exactamundo!

Honored Contributor

Oh, no. The guide on my tv says (SPOILER) Kristen's next victim is LUCAS! Tell me she isn't going to wear a Lucas mask! Sounds like. Oh, well, I'm glad the actor is getting the work (Bryan). I like him. He's so natural you really forget he's acting. Now THAT's good acting.

Honored Contributor

@SueyMsB wrote:

Sami cant act. What an idiotic thing to say!!!!!!!

?