Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

Today's show was so stupid.  There were so many identity changes it was ridiculous.  

The only good part was that dumb as a rock Brady finally gets a clue.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don;t know about anyone else...but i am starting to forget who is real and who is Susan impersonated this days!!! hahaha............its going a bit overboard.......at least Brady

is aware now.....so lets end it!!

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 @Jackson08   I am really fed up with all this nonsense.  It is so crazy, not to say, confusing..... I don't know who is who anymore.  Susan in jail for instance.  What was up with the teeth???  First she has buck teeth and then they look normal.  

Oh, and Brady really can't recognize the woman he slept with.  Really????  I mean, let's get real.  It sure took him long enough.

And Sami playing the doctor?  C'mon already.  What was with those flashbacks???  I don't remember any of that, does anyone else???

I think I have had enuff of this.... I don't even look forward to watching anymore.  Too bad - so sad......

Does anyone else feel like this - or is it just me???

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@kelsey17 @Jackson08   I am really fed up with all this nonsense.  It is so crazy, not to say, confusing..... I don't know who is who anymore.  Susan in jail for instance.  What was up with the teeth???  First she has buck teeth and then they look normal.  

Oh, and Brady really can't recognize the woman he slept with.  Really????  I mean, let's get real.  It sure took him long enough.

And Sami playing the doctor?  C'mon already.  What was with those flashbacks???  I don't remember any of that, does anyone else???

I think I have had enuff of this.... I don't even look forward to watching anymore.  Too bad - so sad......

Yes I remember that storyline.  It was another stupid one.  It was a long time ago.

I have just about had enough too.  I ff'd through most of today.  I've been a lifer but if they keep up with the masks and the social preaching, I might have to let it go.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I remember Sami playing Stan. I believe he/she had a mustache, not a beard. Someone took a poll once on the worst DAYS episode ever and that one won. Everybody HATED it. Marlena as the Salem Slasher (charming name) came in second. And yes, I feel like you do-just waiting for a couple of things to happen before I make a decision.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

So was Nic trying to entice Rafe with the girls?  I did like her hair today.

I came across the picture of her hair that I thought she looked the best in. I like Sami's, too.

Throwback Soap Rivalry! Team Sami vs. Team Nicole! Whose Team Are You On? |  Soap Opera News

Honored Contributor

Who on the show doesn't have the girls front and center? I agree that Nicole is the worst offender!

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Who on the show doesn't have the girls front and center? I agree that Nicole is the worst offender!

Lol... true! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is Nicole worse than Gabi??? She never leaves anything to the imagination. Not that she doesn't have an amazing figure, but, we've seen it already!

I gave up watching this last year, but have still been following the recaps and spoilers. I have to say, though, that lately, it is hard to even read them. More masks, more kidnapping, more Kristen (yuck!) I am hoping that by the end of this month, Kristen will be locked up with no key and Brady will have moved on. 

So, since we are close to solving Charlie's murder, Kristen is almost done with her reign of terror, what new stories will we have to look forward to? Hopefully, not Chanel and her antics. Oh, I did see some speculation

Spoiler
that the secret Paulina has is that SHE is Lani's mother, not her aunt. So, where does that leave Abe? Did he sleep with both sisters? The last thing this dying show needs is another storyline for Lani. She is just too boring for words. Pretty, though. 

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Is Nicole worse than Gabi??? She never leaves anything to the imagination. Not that she doesn't have an amazing figure, but, we've seen it already!

I gave up watching this last year, but have still been following the recaps and spoilers. I have to say, though, that lately, it is hard to even read them. More masks, more kidnapping, more Kristen (yuck!) I am hoping that by the end of this month, Kristen will be locked up with no key and Brady will have moved on. 

So, since we are close to solving Charlie's murder, Kristen is almost done with her reign of terror, what new stories will we have to look forward to? Hopefully, not Chanel and her antics. Oh, I did see some speculation

Spoiler
that the secret Paulina has is that SHE is Lani's mother, not her aunt. So, where does that leave Abe? Did he sleep with both sisters? The last thing this dying show needs is another storyline for Lani. She is just too boring for words. Pretty, though. 

I have been wondering what Paulina secret is ? I think you could be right. Why would Abe not know her ?