Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2021 (possible spoilers)

Unlike Kate and Marlena, Nicole's hair changes in every episode. The stylists come up with many different looks, and I assume the actress approves. Her hair grows incredibly fast!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Unlike Kate and Marlena, Nicole's hair changes in every episode. The stylists come up with many different looks, and I assume the actress approves. Her hair grows incredibly fast!

She once had a hairdo where she had full bangs, and an almost to the shoulders blunt cut, all the way around, like they used to do. She looked the best I've seen her in all these years, as it was quite a bit ago.

Trusted Contributor

Chad as usual is not defending Abby. He is such a creep! Abby once and for all should be done with him. I can only hope Abby is strong and does not let Jack and Chad convince her she needs help again and off she goes to the sanitarium to recover. Enough! Let’s see a new strong Abby done with Jack and Chad!
Trusted Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:
Chad as usual is not defending Abby. He is such a creep! Abby once and for all should be done with him. I can only hope Abby is strong and does not let Jack and Chad convince her she needs help again and off she goes to the sanitarium to recover. Enough! Let’s see a new strong Abby done with Jack and Chad!

I agree.  She had a point today when she told Jack he barely knew Gwen when he believed her that she didn't intentionally hurt Laura, and that she wanted the same faith in her having known her all her life.  He ticked me off when he just walked away from her, and same with Chad.  I hope she'll just go where Jennifer is to get away for a while.

I laughed out loud when Nicole said she would stop interfering in other people's lives or soemthing like that.  She can't help herself, she'll always be a busybody.

I do like the chemistry between Rafe & Ava. 

Honored Contributor

I think Nic gets news very soon that her long lost hubby is going to remain long lost !!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think Nic gets news very soon that her long lost hubby is going to remain long lost !!!

Yes!

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It wont be too long before we see Ciara back in Salem. She left town without ever asking for a divorce or annulment!!!

@Shelbelle   What about a change of underwear???

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It wont be too long before we see Ciara back in Salem. She left town without ever asking for a divorce or annulment!!!

@Shelbelle   What about a change of underwear???

@sophiamarie   Dontcha know everyone in Salem always leaves on THAT day, not the next day or the next week or month.  THAT day.  Ohhh, this silly show of ours!!!  But at least she's getting out of the hospital!  It's been months, hasn't it??!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

BTW, did Gwen ever get that D&C???  It sure doesn't seem like she did.....  

OR, maybe - just maybe - Tripp performed it and did such a good job, she was able to jump out of bed and go about her business as usual????  Could it be????  How come the doctor never asked her about getting that D&C???

I noticed how Kate was tied up at her feet.... All she had to do was slip out of those heels and then wiggle out of the loose rope....  Looked easy to me.

Trusted Contributor

It also seemed the other day that Kate had a gag or tape on her mouth but as soon as Kristen took it off Kate's lipstick was perfect. That must be some really heavy duty lipstick-I'd like to know the brand.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

BTW, did Gwen ever get that D&C???  It sure doesn't seem like she did.....  

OR, maybe - just maybe - Tripp performed it and did such a good job, she was able to jump out of bed and go about her business as usual????  Could it be????  How come the doctor never asked her about getting that D&C???

I noticed how Kate was tied up at her feet.... All she had to do was slip out of those heels and then wiggle out of the loose rope....  Looked easy to me.

Why in the world don't they say if she did or she didn't? I was sure that doctor said, 'before you leave you'll need a D&C.' I presume one of these DAYS they will go back and we'll see. A re-enactment of something they failed to present in the first place.