Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Shelbelle wrote:

Due to a scheduling conflict the Zoey we had, had to quit, so in the next few days we will see a new Zoey. 

I can't say I'm upset.

Honored Contributor

Good show! Lots happening that could have happened Friday, but noooooooo, had to drag it out. I have had my fill of Miss Sarah. 

After a couple of you thought Chad slipped Abigail the drug, I asked for a motive. Well, today I saw one. Chad could have done it JUST to blame Gabi because he couldn't get her convicted any other way. But then Abby started halluciating again toDAY so I don't think Chad did it in the first place-he wouldn't risk another episode, thinking one time with a little of the drug wouldn't hurt her. It's someone with access to meds, altho I guess you can get them anywhere nowadays. So who hates her that much? Xander is certainly capable but no motive I can think of.

Trusted Contributor

About Abby's hallucinations. . .

Spoiler
Supposedly while the chemicsal is out of her system, it did have an effect on her. brain so that she still has the hallucinations and no new drug was introduced. And she is going to escape from the hospital, which will be how they write her out for a while (can't be long enough for me).

I just don't understand why they keep trying to make Kriste a character we want to root for. She is deranged and dangerous and has no business being near that baby. I am still thinking that they will put that family together, but I would be so happy to hear that this character is written off. It won't happen, though. I don't know of anyone who cares about that character, other than the head writer, so he obviously isn't doing anything to make the audience happy.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

About Abby's hallucinations. . .

Spoiler
Supposedly while the chemicsal is out of her system, it did have an effect on her. brain so that she still has the hallucinations and no new drug was introduced. And she is going to escape from the hospital, which will be how they write her out for a while (can't be long enough for me).

I just don't understand why they keep trying to make Kriste a character we want to root for. She is deranged and dangerous and has no business being near that baby. I am still thinking that they will put that family together, but I would be so happy to hear that this character is written off. It won't happen, though. I don't know of anyone who cares about that character, other than the head writer, so he obviously isn't doing anything to make the audience happy.

Spoiler

I thought of that today - that perhaps what happened to Abs was irreversible. Terrible. Whoever did this should be put away for a loooong time.

I agree with your spoiler. Surely she would keep in touch with her family tho, and the children. And Chad! But she'll probably be afraid she'd be a danger to them. But I never did care for the actor.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

Good show! Lots happening that could have happened Friday, but noooooooo, had to drag it out. I have had my fill of Miss Sarah. 

I agree.  Today was really good.  Could it maybe be that Jake really is Stefan with amnesia, like what happened to Will?    I still think Chad is a little off.  He flew off the handle today with Abby which sent her into the hallucination.   

Why do people answering phones turn their back to others.  Who didn't see Sarah hitting him. 

Lani, Lani, Lani.... all these cops looking the other way.  Sets a bad example.   

Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler
Doesn't LSD, which causes hallucinations, come back and cause trips anytime in the future?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

im just getting so tired if Sarah and her crying and yelling 😁  I've never liked her character anyways.    It was really stupid of Rex to even tell her about Brady especially after her telling him that she doesn't want Kristen to raise Rachael/Mickey and then she finally was ready to give her to them and he tells her Brady is in jail,  how dumb!!!!!    

Won't miss Abbey either ,  I saw that she is in a Lifetime movie Saturday .   From the clips she looks good for her .  On Days she always looks terrible IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I agree.  Today was really good.  Could it maybe be that Jake really is Stefan with amnesia, like what happened to Will?    I still think Chad is a little off.  He flew off the handle today with Abby which sent her into the hallucination.   

Why do people answering phones turn their back to others.  Who didn't see Sarah hitting him. 

Lani, Lani, Lani.... all these cops looking the other way.  Sets a bad example.   

ITA With Everything!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad Stefan/Jake is back that I don't really care who he is.Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

Bet it won't be long and he will be involved with Gabi.