Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Judaline wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Guess it's clear what kind of woman Gabi is when she nixes a DNA test for Jake and simply plants a kiss on him. She'll know him by his kiss.

"It's in his kiss. (that's where it is)."

@Judaline  Good One 😂    Plus I love that song !!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

My favorite line from a couple DAYS ago was when Jake and Gabi were arguing (that's all they do) and Gabi asked Jake if Rolf had anything to do with this and Jake said, '' Rolf? Who's that, a muppet?'' I howled at that. I love Jake. He reminds me of me-very feisty. 👧 

Me too ,  that was hysterical 😹 I like the Jake character much better then the Stefan character.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie who'd tie someone to a chair with a gag in his mouth and explain it as treating a sore throat? That was the dumbest thing the writers could have come up with. Jake seems like a cool character. I think he already knows how to deal with Gabi.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sophiamarie 

When i hear the name "Jake"...i think of the the commercial by State farm,woman asking hubby who is he talking to so early in in the morning...his reply Jake from S.F.!!  lol

I'd like to call Jake from the shop and swoon over him....lol

@cowboy sam    Me toooo... LOL   So, what are you wearing, JAKE from State Farm????....She is so perfect for that role - Now there's another commercial with a bunch of guys and under his name it says "Jake from State Farm" and he's wearing that red shirt....   That State Farm one is my very favorite......

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@sophiamarie who'd tie someone to a chair with a gag in his mouth and explain it as treating a sore throat? That was the dumbest thing the writers could have come up with. Jake seems like a cool character. I think he already knows how to deal with Gabi.

@AuntG   Hi - but did she actually explain why he was tied up??  I kept going back to those scenes and never heard an explanation....

Honored Contributor

What a boring show toDAY. The only good scene was when Kristen showed up. BTW, has she showered or changed her clothes since this all went down?

What in the world did they stick Kate in there for? 

I guess Jake must have a gambling debt or something. They were probably looking for something valuable to take to help defray the costs, lol. It isn't even Jake's garage, fellows. Nuttin' there. I don't believe he's Stefan. Do you? I mean, let's just say he is. Why in the world would he come back to Salem? Unless he's programmed. 

Honored Contributor

I've been trying to find a reliable spoiler. All I got was, "It's going to be an exciting 2 weeks" and it did sound pretty good. But when it said, "somebody turns out to be alive instead of dead" it really got me excited because I just posted I don't think Jake is Stefan. Now don't get me wrong. It didn't SAY it was Stefan, but since he's the most logical it very well could be. Heck, it could even be   EJ  for all we know. Or plenty of other people Corday knocked off. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

I've been trying to find a reliable spoiler. All I got was, "It's going to be an exciting 2 weeks" and it did sound pretty good. But when it said, "somebody turns out to be alive instead of dead" it really got me excited because I just posted I don't think Jake is Stefan. Now don't get me wrong. It didn't SAY it was Stefan, but since he's the most logical it very well could be. Heck, it could even be   EJ  for all we know. Or plenty of other people Corday knocked off. 

I am thinking it is going to be Adrienne. Spoiler said Justin and Sonny get shocking news. 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
There is more evidence to now suggest Maggie may be innocent as far as her drunk driving accusation. 
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I am thinking it is going to be Adrienne. Spoiler said Justin and Sonny get shocking news. 

OMGOSH!! This I gotta hear!!!