Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2020 (possible spoilers)

Wow, Ciara the enforcer.....stops the two thugs from beating up Ben........these writers are right on the mark.

Honored Contributor

Interesting that they had to cover up the year of death on the gravestone. With their leap year, I assume they are living in 2021.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

I also noticed that..and i was expecting   for Adrian  to appear  ans start talking to him!!

Maybe she will on next show!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Interesting that they had to cover up the year of death on the gravestone. With their leap year, I assume they are living in 2021.

I was looking to see what year she was born, but that was either covered up or had leaves on it.  The years of birth and death were blanked out.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Wow, Ciara the enforcer.....stops the two thugs from beating up Ben........these writers are right on the mark.

@wakefield64   Wow is right.  How many girlfriends show up at their guy's workplace and take care of two thugs.  When there are no thugs, there's always time for smooching.  Oh well, at least he has a boss who understands.......  What a guy...........

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone please enlighten me as to why Lani is not happy about being pregnant???  I can't remember if/who she slept with besides Eli in the recent past.  

TIA

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Can someone please enlighten me as to why Lani is not happy about being pregnant???  I can't remember if/who she slept with besides Eli in the recent past.  

TIA

Because her last Caesarian resulted in complications and her baby, David, died at birth. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

TIA

Because her last Caesarian resulted in complications and her baby, David, died at birth. 

@Shelbelle   Thanks for the info...  I was going down my list of males in the show and couldn't think of anyone that she would have slept with......

Trusted Contributor

I don't like Brady's plan.  I understand his deep anger, but revenge is never good.  I didn't like Sarah just coming in and kissing him.  

I feel bad for Xander. Not sure what that says about me.

I hope Kayla accepts his proposal and Steve backs off.  Yes they were a super-couple for a long time, but to me that ship has sailed.  

I agree about Lani, she's is probably terrified to fall in love with the baby she's expecting after losing David.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
There is a preview of what will be happening on DAYS this summer on Facebook. Four weddings and a baby.  Some new characters and some old characters returning.  Philip is back (Jay Johnson), Vivian, Lucas and Claire. So glad Philip is back!! Looks promising.