Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Jackson08 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

So John was saved today,blah,blah...

.but who was sitting tied up in a chair with a timer counting down under the chair???

@cowboy sam  John & Marlena were in their condo sitting on the sofa.  John was saying something like he didn't trust that Orpheus was finished with them.  They backed the camera up and the countdown timer was under their sofa.  

Hope & Zoe fighing over the gun looked so fake. 

I'm really not a violent person, but I kind of hope Justin takes out Orpheus.  I can't stand him.

@Jackson08   This is gonna sound strange, but Orpheus really DOES frighten me.  So I guess the actor's doing a great job!  

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

same  here..boring,feel sorry for the actors...and how they must feel with these story lines!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I am probably one of few but I liked this Abigail and am sorry to see her leaving the show. Today was sad for their family,  The kids were cute.

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I am probably one of few but I liked this Abigail and am sorry to see her leaving the show. Today was sad for their family,  The kids were cute.

I have always liked this Abigail.  I wish she was staying.  I thought Thomas was down right adorable.  He did such a good job.  He was so cute when he first came in and stood there.  He had his hands in his pockets. Wish he was on more.  
Honored Contributor

Does this mean that Abby and Chad both left for good???

Abby i know but Chad  ???

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
today Lani finds out she is late and might be pg..and i know they will be getting married soon as he proposed to her  and she looked at her phone calendar for date to set wedding day..when she saw...the oops i;m late!
preds 06-21-20
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam   As far as I know Chad will be back but don't know when.

Respected Contributor

How do you suppose they get such a small child to repeat lines.....something in his ear telling him what to say? Thomas was really good today, acted better than some regular cast members! 

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

How do you suppose they get such a small child to repeat lines.....something in his ear telling him what to say? Thomas was really good today, acted better than some regular cast members! 

I always wondered about the Olsen twins, how did they do it, and 2 of them, not just one?? Or Olivia on Cosby, started on there at 3. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

I always wondered about the Olsen twins, how did they do it, and 2 of them, not just one?? Or Olivia on Cosby, started on there at 3. 

Don’t you think it has to be an earpiece of some kind, but then you have to get the child to pay attention to it!