Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2020 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

Today Nicole reminded me of her Days tenure when she said it was 20 years. It is actually 22 years that her character came to Salem. It was 1998, she appeared as a waitress from the wrong side of the tracks and Eric fell for her. she broke it off when she assumed that his family would think she was not good enough for him. At the time Jensen Ackles was Eric. 

Honored Contributor

So John was saved today,blah,blah...

.but who was sitting tied up in a chair with a timer counting down under the chair???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

So John was saved today,blah,blah...

.but who was sitting tied up in a chair with a timer counting down under the chair???

@cowboy sam  John & Marlena were in their condo sitting on the sofa.  John was saying something like he didn't trust that Orpheus was finished with them.  They backed the camera up and the countdown timer was under their sofa.  

Hope & Zoe fighing over the gun looked so fake. 

I'm really not a violent person, but I kind of hope Justin takes out Orpheus.  I can't stand him.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 

tyvm!!Smiley HappyHeart

i turned my head a second to look at my dog  and when i looked back...i just saw the bomb/timer!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

With 39 minutes on the timer, PapaWick said it will take 3 weeks to go boom...😂😂😂

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

papa   was wrong...thank goodness....Hope carried it outside!...not a hair out of place,etc...after it went off...lol

silly showSmiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

PW has been wrong before...lol.  He's definitely on to how the writers can be, though, since he started watching with me in our retirement. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

I was waiting for the big BOOM but never heard it.  Even in a closed dumpster you would hear it.

Honored Contributor

Thought I heard a small boom before she even left the building. Can't think of any part of today's show that I enjoyed.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Claire returns, so do Shawn and Belle and Vivian. Lani is pregnant. There will be a wedding planned for every week in July, but of course they wont be without glitches. A grown Allie Horton returns to Salem. Rafe is shot. 

@Shelbelle Without sharing the spoiler, I guess the Town Square will be used quite a lot.  All that money and everyone only uses the Town Square.