Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@pigletsmom wrote:

I still think it's Chad doing the drugging with Rolf's help. He's probably still under the spell and they want Abby gone because she would eventually figure it out.

They also want Abby gone since the actress quit the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Um, Ciara's engagement ring is a nut, not a washer.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Daytime Emmy noms are in, Days noms include

Claire, Justin, Nicole, Tony, Will and Julie

Honored Contributor

Loved how dr. rolf talked to Gabi ..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I like when Eli said to Loni "book 'em Dano." And Gabby yelled-"that's not funny." I thought it was. lol

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Why doesn'y Rafe try to trace the call on Marlena's phone?????

It looked lie the 3 stooges could have done better today if they would have been there ..better yet call Columbo!

@cowboy sam That scene!!!  Oh boy!!  I laughed out loud when Steve starting yelling demands INTO DOC'S PHONE!!!  And he was even using hand gestures!!  Yelling and shaking his fist AT HER PHONE!!  It just looked so silly.  Why did everyone have to GO to Marlena's?  Why couldn't she just tell Steve about what was going on instead of them all rushing over there?

That gag on John wasn't even tight.

Oh, and that Christian character...he has the worst sad pout...it's so fake...so acted. 

But, WOW, did Brady look scrumptious yesterday or what???!!!!!  I think I was actually salivating!!  Yummy!!! 

Respected Contributor

And speaking of Ciara's wardrobe, all I could think yesterday is geez, they sure do kiss a lot.  Excessively.  Too much.  Annoyingly too much.  Imagine if they had kept the former Ciara -- she'd never be able to pull off the part the way Ciara's written now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ciara and Gabbi were almost topless in those outfits.  I didn't realize Gabbi was that small up top......

Can someone please refresh my memory and tell me how and when John was kidnapped by Orpheous?  I must have fallen asleep.....  TIA

Jud:  LENT is OVER.........  Time to come home......

I also think Chad is up to something with the drugging - and that's why he was so persistent about coming to Florida with Abby.... He just wouldn't give up....  He wants to make sure she doesn't run out of whatever it is.  JMO and I could be wrong.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Ciara and Gabbi were almost topless in those outfits.  I didn't realize Gabbi was that small up top......

Can someone please refresh my memory and tell me how and when John was kidnapped by Orpheous?  I must have fallen asleep.....  TIA

Jud:  LENT is OVER.........  Time to come home......

I also think Chad is up to something with the drugging - and that's why he was so persistent about coming to Florida with Abby.... He just wouldn't give up....  He wants to make sure she doesn't run out of whatever it is.  JMO and I could be wrong.

@sophiamarie Hey there!  I, too, don't know what happened between John and Orpheus.  Excuse me while I laugh at that ridiculous name the writers gave that character.  Orpheus.  Orpheus.  Sound so silly.  But, I will say this, the guy is creepy.  The way he says, "graaaaaaandson" bugs me.  Anyway, in today's show, the showed some old footage, and, to be quite honest, I know I was napping through it and just didn't care to open my eyes to see any of it.  I think the show's been boring.  

Funny about how Ciara and Gabi were almost topless!!!!  LOL!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Daytime Emmy noms are in, Days noms include

Claire, Justin, Nicole, Tony, Will and Julie

I'm glad Xander got nominated also.