Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

Switching results !

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Did anyone hear Hope say the word "SARRAGATE" the other day?  I can't recall the exact scene or to whom she was speaking, but that mispronunciation of SURROGATE got on my nerves enough to make me rewind three times.  I've heard it mispronounced as SERRAGATE, too.  There's a U in that word, people, not an A or an E.

The other day, Chloe said something along the lines of, "...she could be anywhere in this house, the house is so big..."  Then why wasn't she running around looking in every room, every nook, every cranny???  Ohhh, I know why...because she was wearing those stilettos and dress with the slit cut up to her tonsils, that's why.  

Tired of everyone always saying, "...I can't wait to hold you in my arms..."  How else do you hold something?  The arms part is understood so why do they have to say it???  I'm just nitpicking.

Whatever happened to the whole deportation/ICE plot???  Fell by the wayside?  

Why do you watch the show if you are so critical.  I understand being upset about some things they do, but you seem to dislike almost everything.  IT IS just a soap opera.  I do understand some of the dimwitted stuff, but wow.

@luvmybeetle  Because it's all in good fun.  There are quite a few others on this board who enjoy posting similar observations.  I do realize that it is just a soap.  I kinda feel like you're jumping on me just a tad.  We all love the silly show and would miss it if ever goes off the air.  As far as me disliking everything, I'm disliking your post to me.  I've never been anything but kind and enjoy everyone's posts.  Pretty sure there's enough room here for everyone.  The way that you ended your post with "...but wow..." makes me envision an eyeroll as well.  Kinda snarky and not really called for.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Did anyone hear Hope say the word "SARRAGATE" the other day?  I can't recall the exact scene or to whom she was speaking, but that mispronunciation of SURROGATE got on my nerves enough to make me rewind three times.  I've heard it mispronounced as SERRAGATE, too.  There's a U in that word, people, not an A or an E.

The other day, Chloe said something along the lines of, "...she could be anywhere in this house, the house is so big..."  Then why wasn't she running around looking in every room, every nook, every cranny???  Ohhh, I know why...because she was wearing those stilettos and dress with the slit cut up to her tonsils, that's why.  

Tired of everyone always saying, "...I can't wait to hold you in my arms..."  How else do you hold something?  The arms part is understood so why do they have to say it???  I'm just nitpicking.

Why do you watch the show if you are so critical.  I understand being upset about some things they do, but you seem to dislike almost everything.  IT IS just a soap opera.  I do understand some of the dimwitted stuff, but wow.

@luvmybeetle  Because it's all in good fun.  There are quite a few others on this board who enjoy posting similar observations.  I do realize that it is just a soap.  I kinda feel like you're jumping on me just a tad.  We all love the silly show and would miss it if ever goes off the air.  As far as me disliking everything, I'm disliking your post to me.  I've never been anything but kind and enjoy everyone's posts.  Pretty sure there's enough room here for everyone.  The way that you ended your post with "...but wow..." makes me envision an eyeroll as well.  Kinda snarky and not really called for.

Everyone here knows how what we post is mostly tongue in cheek. It's venting for things that bug us, and picking on characters who irk us, but laughing as we write. It's fun. None of us take the show seriously. We've been doing this for a lot of years and pretty much like each other.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Everyone here knows how what we post is mostly tongue in cheek. It's venting for things that bug us, and picking on characters who irk us, but laughing as we write. It's fun. None of us take the show seriously. We've been doing this for a lot of years and pretty much like each other.

@JudalineThank you.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I apologize.  Sometimes I just get so upset when everyone critisizes that I take it almost personally.  I have watched Days since the first day and I get really involved.  Also, I burned my fingers by grabbing my curling iron by the wrong end that day and I guess I was not in a good frame of mind. Am typing with one hand and one finger on the other hand. 

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I apologize.  Sometimes I just get so upset when everyone critisizes that I take it almost personally.  I have watched Days since the first day and I get really involved.  Also, I burned my fingers by grabbing my curling iron by the wrong end that day and I guess I was not in a good frame of mind. Am typing with one hand and one finger on the other hand. 

@luvmybeetle  Thank you.  That is very kind.  I hope your fingers get better.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

So, why did Eric feel the need to take a shower in the middle of the DAY when he was in the apartment with Nicole???  Then, he comes out with DRY HAIR????    HELLOOOOOOOOOO.......

Somehow, I just can't picture Eric wearing a shower cap.......

Oh, and Stabi  yet again?????  How much longer do we have to put up with them???  I don't get the purpose of "that" storyline - or whatever you call it.....  Not cute - JMO

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, why did Eric feel the need to take a shower in the middle of the DAY when he was in the apartment with Nicole???  Then, he comes out with DRY HAIR????    HELLOOOOOOOOOO.......

Oh, and Stabi  yet again?????  How much longer do we have to put up with them???  I don't get the purpose of "that" storyline - or whatever you call it.....  Not cute - JMO

I think the point of Gabi/Stefan is Chloe is leaving so they have to go somewhere. I give them credit for putting people together in a different way. It's usually someone winds up alone and next thing you know they are falling for the first person that walks by within two weeks.

I like this angle a little bit. It's obvious they have have started to like each other but thye don't want to admit it so they're using the excuse that it's been so long since they've been with anyone so in their case an enemies with benefits thing. But I thought the way it ended today means they'll have tpo start admitting how they really feel.

Respected Contributor

When you are really tall you can stand back and your hair won't get wet. And if he wanted to go out and that way he could just dress and go. No hair to dry first.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

Right, but wasn't it refreshing to see him come out with his shirt on instead of dripping wet with a towel around his waist? Speaking of which, the other DAY Xander came out with no shirt and honestly he looked just like one of those Macy's Day Parade's balloons that was just ready to explode.