Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

Is there a reason for filming that far in advance? New Year's Eve is so far off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Is there a reason for filming that far in advance? New Year's Eve is so far off. 

@AuntG  - Probably has something to do with keeping costs down.  They also said how they usually do one take and that is it, so they have to get it right.  Deidre said she had  40 pages of dialogue in one day and Drake helps her.  I can't remember why I walk into a room sometimes, let alone memorizing 40 pages - LOL!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Per Spoilers: "Nicole" will talk about putting on quite a performance for the people of Salem. "Nicole’s" grief over losing her daughter Holly has been convincing, but it’s all a sham.
(Looks like Kristen has quite the realistic mask! Even close up, hugging - Brady and Eric didnt notice !!?? Woman Frustrated )

The next mystery -- where is the 'real Nicole' being kept?
(I wouldn't be surprised if the writers show Kristen putting Nicole in the "secret room behind the bookcase" in the Dimera Mansion for safe keeping!?!)

Trusted Contributor

I really like'd FriDAY's episode -- finally giving us something to make it worth watching as in the last scene with Nicole opening a champagne bottle and Xander waltzing into her hotel room. My first thought was -- who in their right mind would be celebrating with champagne when they just lost their child ?! But then, thankfully, the writers came through with a possible explanation ...

it's  not  the  real Nicole  afterall (she would never conspire with dirtbag Xander)!

Trusted Contributor

I also enjoyed our Victor's quips referring to Xander when Victor finds our that Brady hired Xander to work for Titan:

Victor, “Why did you hire that blood-sucking leech to work for Titan?”

Victor to Kate, “We’re stuck with that worthless maggot.”

Victor to Kate, “Would you be so kind as to fetch me my gun?”

Gonna miss Victor when he retires!!!!!! (His daughter Jennifer is trying to convince him to retire per rumors.)

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:

I really like'd FriDAY's episode -- finally giving us something to make it worth watching as in the last scene with Nicole opening a champagne bottle and Xander waltzing into her hotel room. My first thought was -- who in their right mind would be celebrating with champagne when they just lost their child ?! But then, thankfully, the writers came through with a possible explanation ...

it's  not  the  real Nicole  afterall (she would never conspire with dirtbag Xander)!

Nicole would never marry Xander, either, but she did! How can anybody say she's Kristin? Maybe Kristin is behind it, but she's not Nicole. 'splain please. In detail before I'm gonna believe it.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

How do we know for sure that they really got married??

Just a thought..

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 

I also loved Vic's quips...lol!

I should have them all wrote down in a notebook over the years,,,but i didn't!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline 

Just a thought..

That's what she told Eric when he found her. (before she "died")

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline 

Just a thought..

If I remember correctly, Xander blackmailed Nicole with The Confession Tape (tape with Nicole admitting she "killed Deimos") -- he said if she didn't marry him, he would turn her in to the police. He reminded her that if she went to jail, her daughter Holly would be left without a mother or a father.

Before 'she died', Nicole was living with Xander but refused to consummate their union; Xander said that he would 'wait for her'. Nicole was repulsed by Xander, but put up with the marriage sham to keep herself out of jail.

My memory isn't 100% sure, but I think that this was the gist of their storyline...