Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

Wow - how did my print get so big.   I didn't touch a thing on my puter.    Hmmmm

I wish I knew how to change my print.  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

your print is ok now!...gremilns maybe?.Smiley Surprised

n/p  Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I must admit I enjoyed toDAY's show. I see Corday sprang for a couple of new sets: Ben's cottage is now giving us a larger view and feels kinda cozy, and the Mayor Jack's new office. You could even see the hall adjoining his office. Very nice. If that was Eve's desk, she's got a really nice chair, there.

Here's what I dislike, have always disliked about Marlena. Did you see when she told John that Will had another "episode" she was smiling? That's Doc, all right, smiling thru her tears. So stalwart. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sophiamarie 

your print is ok now!...gremilns maybe?.Smiley Surprised

n/p  Smiley Wink

@sophiamarie Just go to Font Size (in the line above with emoticons, etc.) and you can get any size you want!

Trusted Contributor

When you go on look for the font size and you can change it there. Hope that helps.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

Does she ever  show any emotions besides smiling???

I would be very upset and not that calm....and leave to be with him!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

While I can understand some of you are ready to pull the plug on Days, I'll watch simply because I have the available time and no other show in that time slot appeals to me. Having taken early retirement, I get my house work done and get a walk in. Then I settle down to watch Y&R followed by Days. I suppose I could read or listen to music, but I still look forward to my soap time.

@AuntG  - Your days sounds a lot like mine. I'm retired and now have more time on my hads, so  I'll have lunch while watching Y&R and then on to DAYs.  Have been waching since the beginning and will stick with it to the end.  Would miss it very much when it gets cancelled.

I almost didn't recognize Rory yesterday - that was a surprise.  When is the whole truth about Clair and her crazy anitcs going to come out?   Eve being police commissioner is ridiculous.  How is JJ going to avoid jail time for running away with Hailey?  I know in Salem anything is possible, but how is he going to get out of this one?  I like him, but have had enough of Hailey.   If they had to bring Kristen back, wish it was Eileen Davidson.

Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I think it was Xander who said she was 'burned to a crisp'. Horrible topic, horrible plot line. 

Unfortunately, horrible plot lines and bad acting seem to be the norm these DAYS.😔

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

While I can understand some of you are ready to pull the plug on Days, I'll watch simply because I have the available time and no other show in that time slot appeals to me. Having taken early retirement, I get my house work done and get a walk in. Then I settle down to watch Y&R followed by Days. I suppose I could read or listen to music, but I still look forward to my soap time.

@AuntG  - Your days sounds a lot like mine. I'm retired and now have more time on my hads, so  I'll have lunch while watching Y&R and then on to DAYs.  Have been waching since the beginning and will stick with it to the end.  Would miss it very much when it gets cancelled.

I almost didn't recognize Rory yesterday - that was a surprise.  When is the whole truth about Clair and her crazy anitcs going to come out?   Eve being police commissioner is ridiculous.  How is JJ going to avoid jail time for running away with Hailey?  I know in Salem anything is possible, but how is he going to get out of this one?  I like him, but have had enough of Hailey.   If they had to bring Kristen back, wish it was Eileen Davidson.

Was it Rory? I wasn't sure. I always liked Rory and his long hair and "dude" attitude. So cute. He looks so clean cut now. Maybe it's a disguise so the cops will leave him alone. Unfortunately it didn't work toDAY.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it was Rory with a new cleaner look, very cute!!