Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

I think Stephan is really into Gabi. They started out as enemies that hated each other, so they said, but they are very attracted to each other and he likes the wickedness of Gabi compared to Chole. I think his interested in Chole is not Chole but her children and a ready-made family for him. 

Respected Contributor

Caroline is supposed to living with Theresa's Mother. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question:

Holly was supposed to be killed in an accident.  Right??? Soooo, was she able to be identified?  If so, then it WAS Holly (but we know it wasn't)......

If not, then wouldn't a DNA test be performed, to find out who this child belonged to?

I mean, they recovered the body, had the funeral and memorial service - so either she was identified, OR so mangled, that she couldn't be identified - therefore the DNA test.  Take DNA from the child's body and compare it with something of Holly's.....  

Problem solved - or is it??????

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

I think Stephan is really into Gabi. They started out as enemies that hated each other, so they said, but they are very attracted to each other and he likes the wickedness of Gabi compared to Chole. I think his interested in Chole is not Chole but her children and a ready-made family for him. 

@Silkeej   Oh, he's really into her alright......

Honored Contributor

Of course DNA could solve the whole matter @sophiamarie  but this is Days you are watching! I keep thinking about a family who wants to claim their little girl from the morgue and the body is missing.

Trusted Contributor

This is Salem and I doubt they had any reason to do DNA on the bodies they think it was Holly. I don't recall they did any testing or if they did they found out anything maybe you are right she was not identifiable. Unless something comes up it will be done I think and the question remains who has Holly obviously not the pretend Nicole or Xander. Who else is working with them besides Ted?

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Of course DNA could solve the whole matter @sophiamarie  but this is Days you are watching! I keep thinking about a family who wants to claim their little girl from the morgue and the body is missing.

@AuntG   Right - and also the male adult who was killed in the accident with the child?  Nothing about him either.  What a bunch of b.s

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever been this close to leaving DAYS. I can't stand this Kristen. Eric's whispering is beyond intolerable for me. The show is so predictable. I only enjoy Ciara and Ben and they aren't in it much. Every time Rex goes out the door Sarah and Eric stare at each other. I dunno, I'm just tiring of the nonsense. As I said, I'm close, but just want to tie up a few things and then decide. As  you were.

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej 

Except the medical files were changed by Xander..that was why Rex caught him with Holly's file!

They have no guards,etc!

In that hospital anyone can wonder into the rooms..without anyone stopping them....changing medical reports is done all the time by others that walk in anytime!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

There is always a empty bed waiting for anyone in  that place your spoilers!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."