Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

Jack sure can play hateful. I don't think I could ever like him again. It amazes me how the times he feels dejected or down or useless, a few words from Eve and he totally forgets what he was down about. She can charm the birds off the trees. What a duo they are. You don't think she hooked up with him in the first place so she could become police commissioner, do you?hahahahaha I have to laugh at that myself. But I do think she has an ulterior motive.

Poor Ben. What next? He and Ciara should join JJ and Haley in Canada. How the heck did Eli find them, anyway. You can't trace a burnout phone. Wait. They traced Tripp's call, right? 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

I just can't concentrate what is being said by Nicole or whoever she is  when she talks.?

I'm a bit different

I'm sorry but i would never want a alcholic on tv or other wise  to take a drink on tv or real live....

Right now Maggie thinks that Vic wants to replace her in his life with Kate...them supposeby losing a grandchild...i feel sorry for her...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@AuntG 

I just can't concentrate what is being said by Nicole or whoever she is  when she talks.?

I'm a bit different

I'm sorry but i would never want a alcholic on tv or other wise  to take a drink on tv or real live....

Right now Maggie thinks that Vic wants to replace her in his life with Kate...them supposeby losing a grandchild...i feel sorry for her...

Yes, she is much devastated. Inconsolable I think. It's a wonder that she and Nicole haven't consoled each other more-they seem very close. Maggie and Eric and Brady all seem to look longingly at the bottle. I would also hate to see them succumb. Let's stay away from that if we can, Corday.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@AuntG 

I'm a bit different

---------

It was another poster who thinks Maggie should down some vodka. I think it is important that she stays sober @cowboy sam 

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@AuntG 

I'm a bit different

---------

It was another poster who thinks Maggie should down some vodka. I think it is important that she stays sober @cowboy sam 

This Nicole or whoever she is storyline makes me want to down some vodka - and I don't drink!!!

Trusted Contributor

So sorry to confirm, per Soap Opera Digest. . .

Spoiler
"Nicole" IS being played by Kristen with a Nicole mask. Maggie gets a glimpse of her when she goes to the hotel room, but Kristen tries to convince her that she is seeing things because she has been drinking. Which, of course, will have Maggie trying to tell people and no one will believe her (I didn't read that, but it is so obvious.)

There will be a lot of returnees (short time) for Caroline's funeral. Carrie has some secret she discloses.

Don't remember reading anything else about Jack/Eve, etc. But, we do know that several folks are leaving in August (Claire, Tripp, Rex, Chloe). 
Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking the real Nicole passed away in the fire and Kristin has made herself into Nicole to wreak havoc in Salem again. I haven't heard are there plans to bring AZ back as Nicole on a long contract?  I have to say if it is a mask it is really perfect no lines or any indication it is. The real Nicole would not be teaming up with Zander and would not speak about her child that way or turn on Eric. Kristin, however, would cozy up to Brady.

Honored Contributor

'The inmates are now running the asylum.' hahaha Good one, Hope.

A Nicole mask? What a joke. OK, what about the body. Brady? What about the body? Nicole is chunkier and Kristin is willowy. And taller. Which Kristin did Maggie see? I hope it's Eileen Davidson. Corday is grasping at straws with this plot.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

'The inmates are now running the asylum.' hahaha Good one, Hope.

A Nicole mask? What a joke. OK, what about the body. Brady? What about the body? Nicole is chunkier and Kristin is willowy. And taller. Which Kristin did Maggie see? I hope it's Eileen Davidson. Corday is grasping at straws with this plot.

it is Stacy Haiduk who will be returning as Kristn.

Esteemed Contributor

So who was so upset when I mentioned that Maggie might start drinking?  Don't we all remember Brady the drunk, Eric the drug addict and so many more I can't remember.

If Maggie starts drinking again, it won't be the first time we've had a drinker on the show.

Sorry if I insulted anyone but it's really just a soap opera.  I would rather see a drunk than see a couple in bed sans clothing and taking up a lot of time that is useless - but that is JMO