Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

No WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No bloody way!!!!! Talk about shock value. DAYS had me. NEVER did it cross my mind. Did anyone here know and kept silent??

Trusted Contributor

About what, @Judaline? I think maybe you are referring to the end? In which case,

Spoiler
There have been spoilers that Nicole is really Kristin, but, yes, it was reported in magazines that they are working together, but I don't think we know the plan yet. And, it is just speculation that she may be Kristen. I don't see how that can happen since Kristen is coming back soon, much to my dismay.
Trusted Contributor

Who would ever think that Nicole is a better actress than Ari?  Wow!

Honored Contributor

@soonersis 

lol!    and so the tape is back in Xanders hands.

Brady...well he got  duped..to put it nicely...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lisa now in AZ   Yes, the end. Doubt very much the one person has any connection with the other person (as per spoiler yu posted). But you never know.

ETA How can a person be that filled with hate as to have pulled something like this. What did these people, and there are quite a few, ever do to her?

Esteemed Contributor

Today's ending was a shocker!   

If that spoiler is true, that would be really far fetched, but then again this is Salem!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get it at all....

What the.........??????????

Trusted Contributor

I was just glad that they did something at the end of the show not to drag it out. There was a ton of weird stuff Nicole was saying along the way and today when she told Brady he was the only one that ever cared and why did she ever think she belonged with Eric I was done. I fast forwarded until the last five minutes. I figured it wasn't her or something along those lines or they just came up with a terrible plot to stir up a really bad storyline, but either way I'd had enough.

Not much time left in sweeps so I hope they start speeding this stuff up. Instead of writing this thing so that people were really curious about Nicole and what was happening with her everyone was instead wondering what in the world was wrong with the writers.

Respected Contributor

I just finished watching today's episode.  Didn't Xander call her Anna at the end?  I knew Nicole was not Nicole because somewhere I heard it, a while ago.  But, she has not been acting like the real Nicole the whole time she's been back.  I find it hard to believe she is Kristen.  But then, she keeps getting cozy with Brady and Kristen loves Brady.  I can't wait unitl Monday.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Deidre Hall posted a video of her with Drake Hogestyn on Facebook.  She said today they filmed the New Year's Eve episode - over seven months ahead of schedule.  Didn't realize they taped that far in advance.