Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Have been watching, but haven't commented in a while, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned this.  What's up with unattended voting "booths" in Horton Square?  Too funny seeing all the "I Voted" stitckers on everyone, even Rafe's sling.Woman LOL

And the "City of Salem" that's handwritten in over a piece of tape concealing a real city's name!!

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone please explain what the deal was toDAY when Tripp brought Haley's belongings and JJ's expression (as though there was a plan) making it look like it was planned ahead of time for JJ and Haley to run away.

So, there was another "security guy" who was worthless - just like Stefan's group.  That big guy couldn't overtake Tripp and/or JJ????

I didn't get the gist of it....  I hope someone can tell me what that was al about.  TIA

I thought the plan was to let Haley stay in the U.S. because Melinda was her legal mother, making Haley legal, right???  Oh well -  time will tell.....

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Have been watching, but haven't commented in a while, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned this.  What's up with unattended voting "booths" in Horton Square?  Too funny seeing all the "I Voted" stitckers on everyone, even Rafe's sling.Woman LOL

And the "City of Salem" that's handwritten in over a piece of tape concealing a real city's name!!

@BarbiHollywood   Hey there - that makes about as much sense as someone posting a picture of the back of her head and getting hundreds of responses telling her how beautiful she is?????   I'm still trying to figure that one out.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Can someone please explain what the deal was toDAY when Tripp brought Haley's belongings and JJ's expression (as though there was a plan) making it look like it was planned ahead of time for JJ and Haley to run away.

So, there was another "security guy" who was worthless - just like Stefan's group.  That big guy couldn't overtake Tripp and/or JJ????

I didn't get the gist of it....  I hope someone can tell me what that was al about.  TIA

I thought the plan was to let Haley stay in the U.S. because Melinda was her legal mother, making Haley legal, right???  Oh well -  time will tell.....

Judging by Tripp's huge smile, I'd say it was planned in advance but that Haley was not privy to the plan.The plan to let Haley stay in the U.S. becuz Melinda was her mother was our (this thread's) plan. It's just what many of us thought. Ms. Smith didn't think so and didn't even stop to check out what the law says. She's guessing. 

That security guard was too old and too cumbersome to overtake anyone. Especially not two kids! If they keep running he'll fall farther and farther behind.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The speculation about Melinda and Haley only made sense IF Haley was born in the US after Melinda came here. The way they explained it today was that they were both born in China, so that Melinda being Haley's mother had absolutely no impact on Haley's status. I don't get it.

And I feel sorry for Claire and think she is doing a good job with her descent into crazy town. She is much better at this part than being a YouTube singing sensation.

Really really really hate the Evel/Jack storyline. And when 

Spoiler
Jack makes Eve the Chief or Commander or whatever Hope was, that will make this unwatchable. I hope Melinda shoots them both!

Honored Contributor

My guess is that Ciara has a master plan to cozy up to Claire to get her to admit to setting the fire, she and Ben want to get to the truth. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

My guess is that Ciara has a master plan to cozy up to Claire to get her to admit to setting the fire, she and Ben want to get to the truth. 

But Ciara stopped Claire from admitting the other terrible thing she did! Why did she do that?

Trusted Contributor

I read that in the next few weeks

Spoiler
Ben will become suspicious of Claire and share that with Ciara, so I think today Ciara was just being nice. I sure hope this isn't part of Eve's nasty plan to blame Ben for the fire. I am tired of the whole "Ben did it!" story.
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   But Jud - this guy is supposed to work for ICE, right???? He should be the best of the best.  LOL  I mean - he looked big and strong.

Why is Rafey still wearing that sling?  Personally, I think everyone forgot he is wearing it - even Rafey.

Didn't Hope call Belle and say " I need you right away" or something similar - anyway why was she so perplexed when Rafey handed her the divorce papers?  

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie, Hope called Belle and said she was divorcing Rafe, so I assume Belle prepared the papers, since Hope served Rafe with the documents for him to sign.