Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MAY 2019 (possible spoilers)

Yes! Claire finally got hers. Here's hoping she's off to bug Theo for awhile. Actually, for good.

Jack is horrible. Those faces on him! Like he really feels bad. Then Eve takes him to bed and he's all smiles again, forgetting what a jackass he actually is. 

I guess Haley is going to be staying. She's a natural citizen since Melinda is, right? What a turnaround!! Someone here called it. Not me. I was clueless. I kinda like Haley now. I would like Haley and JJ to walk off into the sunset together. Be careful what you wish for they say-I'm thinking for every actor who leaves, two more might be coming. Too much, too much.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched toDAY yet, so I may be all wrong - but I said way, way back that Trask was her mother - (if that's what came out toDAY)......Since I never blow my own horn (LOL) - I must admit - it was me.....  If only I could find that post.  I don't like this format at all.... I can never find posts or posters who said something I want to see again.  Maybe I just don't know how - but once it's said - it's gone forever.....

Surely, there has to be an easier way.....

Honored Contributor

Hope looking so upset when Rafe brought the signed divorce papers. What did she think he was going to do with them since she served them on him?

Glad that Tripp let Claire have it, did she actually think she would get away with it?

Loved it when JJ slapped Jack and gave him a piece of his mind. 

Hey Trask, nothing like waiting til the last minute to save your poor daughter from deportation. 

I wonder what tomorrow will bring. 

Respected Contributor

Have been watching, but haven't commented in a while, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned this.  What's up with unattended voting "booths" in Horton Square?  Too funny seeing all the "I Voted" stitckers on everyone, even Rafe's sling.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Have been watching, but haven't commented in a while, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned this.  What's up with unattended voting "booths" in Horton Square?  Too funny seeing all the "I Voted" stitckers on everyone, even Rafe's sling.Woman LOL

and there was a sticker on Eve's pillow case too. I may be the only one but I did hear someone last week say they were going to St Lukes Church to vote. 
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think many of us were surprised at Melinda's revelation, most of us saw that coming, I think. And, because they keep showing scenes and then make them daydreams, I am not sure if the final Tripp/Claire scene where he said he was done with her was real or not. Hopefully, it was.

Glad to see some movement today and we will find out the mayoral election results tomorrow, for those who do not know. I don't know when Haley's status will be resolved since it is probably not as simple as Melinda saying she is Haley's mother. And besides,

Spoiler
Haley and JJ take off and run away which they wouldn't think they needed to do if it was suddetly settled.

Glad that Rafe and Hope are done for now. I am not sure I want a Rafe/Lani pairing, since it is obvious that Lani will be descending into more obsessive behavior soon.

And any DAY with without Sarah and drama queen Nicole is a plus for me!

Honored Contributor

Those last five minutes of Wednesday's show were the best I've seen in a long time. Somehow, I thought Eve went off script when she reached under that blanket - the actor playing Jack looked a little befuddled.

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking that maybe Haley's dad would be US citizen. So maybe Trask headed for the US for college and got pregnant and the family took Haley or whatever.

But if they're planning to drag it out I'm guessing they'll say Trask came here after getting pregnant and kicked out by her family and now she'll have to prove she's her kid and why she should be able to stay. Unless they have an even more convoluted way to deal with this.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom 

Tripp made my day by confronting Claire...who tried to lie but got caught in one of the lies....and she still couldn't understand why Tripp didn't want to have anything more to do with her...

Like poor innocent Hope who can't understand why Rafe wanted to be done with her...    lol!

One good thing was we didn't have to see her crying to Ted today!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Daniel is Holly's Father.And Nicole is her Mother. Nicole couldn't carry a baby so Chloe was their seraget.

Surrogate