Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2022--possible spoilers

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I didn't ff through will and allies conversation,  well actually I didn't know at firstwhat would be discussed.  I felt like we were being lectured and that the writers were attempting  to "woke" us !   I dont think that's appropriate for our soap ,  it's not the place .  I don't want to be preached to during my get away hour watching my soap!    Ugh

@Kitty Galore   EXACTLY  I don't need the lecture either.  I stated that in my earlier post but somehow it got screwed up.  Ooops, sorry I used a bad word there but as hubby would say "it chaps my hide" when they think we're kids and tell us things we already know.  Just a complete waste of time IMO......

I used a bad word the other DAY but I figured if Dev can use that word for the whole world to hear, I guess I can use it in regards to him. I am totally confused about him messing with Belle. I mean, what's going on? 

I also was taken in by TR. Thought he was a nice guy. Now. 

I think "Sarah" is kind of overplaying the role, isn't she? And I think Tony is. If he'd get a little tough with Renee maybe she'd actually listen to him. He could be on his way to losing Anna if he doesn't watch it.

I wonder how Johnny plans to take the new baby. And what's he going to do with it? That'll be next I guess.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I didn't ff through will and allies conversation,  well actually I didn't know at firstwhat would be discussed.  I felt like we were being lectured and that the writers were attempting  to "woke" us !   I dont think that's appropriate for our soap ,  it's not the place .  I don't want to be preached to during my get away hour watching my soap!    Ugh

@Kitty Galore  My feelings exactly. I felt they were trying to "woke" us too.  

Esteemed Contributor

From the look on Sweetness' face, I don't think its gonna be good news.  She couldn't have done the surgery either - because she was busy taking Sara/Rene into custody.  Why was she there with the cop anyway?  Shouldn't she have been at the hospital, over-seeing things???

I also think TR started out as a good guy and the writers decided to make it interesting and turned him into a bad guy.  JMO but it sure looks that way.  It was too boring the other way.

What is wrong with Tony anyway?   I feel sorry for Anna.....  She is too sweet.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   EXACTLY  I don't need the lecture either.  I stated that in my earlier post but somehow it got screwed up.  Ooops, sorry I used a bad word there but as hubby would say "it chaps my hide" when they think we're kids and tell us things we already know.  Just a complete waste of time IMO......

@sophiamarie   "it chaps my hide " !!  That's a good one ,  I like that lol !! 😂  "Waste of time is right " 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Lani told Abe today that Eli was shot in thd head and also that he had stopped breathing until she gave him CPR and brought him back from the dead. I thought she did agreat acting job today, very sincere. 

@Shelbelle   I thought the same thing.  Very good and even believable acting.  (Now if she'd...only stop...pausing...between her...words.)  I like Lani and the actress.

Respected Contributor

Maggie's polka dot suit was somethin' else, eh?  She's a beautiful woman, can't figure out why they stick her in those kind of suits.  The cuffs looked like coffee filters.  Kate gets the hip, cool wardrobe and Maggie gets the Shirley Partridge outfits.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

From the look on Sweetness' face, I don't think its gonna be good news.  She couldn't have done the surgery either - because she was busy taking Sara/Rene into custody.  Why was she there with the cop anyway?  Shouldn't she have been at the hospital, over-seeing things???

I also think TR started out as a good guy and the writers decided to make it interesting and turned him into a bad guy.  JMO but it sure looks that way.  It was too boring the other way.

What is wrong with Tony anyway?   I feel sorry for Anna.....  She is too sweet.

Yeah, Tony has turned into a big wimp. It's almost like a new writer came in, changed Tony and changed TR. I hope Anna forgoes some of her sweetness and tells Tony what she thinks of him during all of this. To turn on her really ticks me off.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Maggie's polka dot suit was somethin' else, eh?  She's a beautiful woman, can't figure out why they stick her in those kind of suits.  The cuffs looked like coffee filters.  Kate gets the hip, cool wardrobe and Maggie gets the Shirley Partridge outfits.

@BarbiHollywood   I was gonna post that same thing yesterDAY but I fell asleep instead. I thought that was a horrible outfit on Maggpie......

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@BarbiHollywood   I was gonna post that same thing yesterDAY but I fell asleep instead. I thought that was a horrible outfit on Maggpie......

@sophiamarie And I think fell asleep the other day, too, and didn't notice what you posted about Doc's sudden wardrobe change.  How could I have not noticed that???  I live for that stuff.  Maybe I need a cuppa coffee before I sit down to watch.  I'm slipping.

Honored Contributor

All I saw was up to Eli mumbling something. They interrupted with local news that there was a shooter in a Target store a few miles away. They began by saying, 'we don't know anything.' Then WHY don't they wait till they DO know something??? Cop cars all over, they don't know if the shooter is inside or on the run.' (then why would the cops be standing around waiting if he's on the run?) I saw a female cop of some sort talking on her phone, prancing around in SPIKE heels. Now I've seen everything. It would serve her right if she ended up having to give chase. You can't fix stupid.

ANYWAY, what did Eli say? Was it TR? Or just mumbling. Thnx