Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2022--possible spoilers

Wow, How did that large print get there.  I didn't do anything.....

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@MamaWick   LOL  Thanks for the answer..... I always thought condoms were used for safe secks or birth control - so why did Craig need them???  I am so ashamed to even be asking this.... LOL  

Oh, and yes, - Nancy's hair did indeed look piink.  Very pale pink too, I might add.....

But it sure looks better than that Mrs Claus wig 😂  I actually like it ,  although anything is an improvement 😉

I could not think of what that wig reminded me of.....that is it

Mrs.Claus 😂 😆 

Honored Contributor

Over 300 comments people complaining about DAYS storyline. Ron didn't take it well...

https://twitter.com/carlivatiron/status/1502683953525923845?s=21

CC9832E1-8865-4215-9713-E7019694AF58.jpeg

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   🤣🤣🤣  Not well at all!  

Esteemed Contributor

I am not on Twitter, but if I was, I'd be telling him that it is HIS job to give the public/fans what they want.  They/we don't want anymore of the devil.  ENOUGH!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) had emergency brain surgery on Friday!  In December he tried stopping a man from assaulting a woman, and Vincent ended up with a head injury.  Apparently the swelling kept getting worse.  Google him for the story.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the devil storyline either but I think I would rather have that than all those bed scenes.  Until I started F/F through them, I didn't realize how much time and space they take up and don't add anything at all  to the storyline.  Such a waste.  Too many couples spending too much time in bed, while other characters are either in the Pub or spending their DAYs doing something constructive.  Is it night or DAY.  Don't the writers realize how crazy it looks???  One couple is just waking up, while others are having dinner or working, or whatever.  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Wow, How did that large print get there.  I didn't do anything.....

@sophiamarie Cuz you were thinkin' it large.  Mental telepathy.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I don't like the devil storyline either but I think I would rather have that than all those bed scenes.  Until I started F/F through them, I didn't realize how much time and space they take up and don't add anything at all  to the storyline.  Such a waste.  Too many couples spending too much time in bed, while other characters are either in the Pub or spending their DAYs doing something constructive.  Is it night or DAY.  Don't the writers realize how crazy it looks???  One couple is just waking up, while others are having dinner or working, or whatever.  

@sophiamarie Agree.  Just like sometimes people are wearing coats and others are in short sleeves.  Winter or summer?  Day or night?  Pregnant or not pregnant?  Butler or no butler?  We never know in Salem.  What I like to do...and I did this just the other day...is look at the actors' wristwatches to see what time they say.  Friday's show (or maybe it was Thursday's), the scene with Belle and EJ prepping in the jail, her watch showed 1:30.  I was trying to keep my eyes on it as the show progressed to see if it had changed.  (Ditto with the ladies' manicures.)  Brady's watch is always on his right hand so sometimes it's hard to immediately see the time without actually pretending for a second that I'm wearing a watch on my right hand then bending my wrist to see.  It's very hard to keep track of time in Salem, but these things are important to us!!!

Esteemed Contributor

over the weekend I was watching the 4th season of the Marvelous Mrs Masiel and there was Chanel !    And playing the part of a stripper 🙀 it wasn't a big part ,  but I was surprised !   She had one of those fake NY accents too !