Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2022--possible spoilers

People has an article on Linsey Godfrey (Sarah).  Interesting read and maybe explains alot.

https://people.com/tv/days-of-our-lives-actress-linsey-godfrey-opens-up-about-life-with-mental-illne...

Trusted Contributor

Like the Devil is going to go trotting around town with a big 666 on his/her back. Sometimes I think these stories are being written by 12 year olds.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

Can this sh  it  show can any worse? I actually watched this while shredding today because it's so ridiculous. When you can watch a Soap and pick right up without having to ask someone what u missed you know you've lost interest. What are they doing to our show???

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Can this sh  it  show can any worse? I actually watched this while shredding today because it's so ridiculous. When you can watch a Soap and pick right up without having to ask someone what u missed you know you've lost interest. What are they doing to our show???

The only good thing I can say about it is it's moving fast. Just hoping they don't go back to John and Marlena and total boresville.

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

People has an article on Linsey Godfrey (Sarah).  Interesting read and maybe explains alot.

https://people.com/tv/days-of-our-lives-actress-linsey-godfrey-opens-up-about-life-with-mental-illne...

@grandma2pkmh Interesting.  Thanks for the link.

Trusted Contributor

Today must have been one of the most boring, totally un-necessary shows they have shown in a really long time.  If anyone misses it, don't bother taking the time to watch it. In my opinion any way.

Honored Contributor

Remember too that Linsey Godfrey is also a cancer survivor, had it as a teen, she has been thru a lot in her 33 years. 

Honored Contributor

Cant wait to see Nancy after Bonnie gives her a makeover!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  Me too!  I liked seeing the flashback of her & Craig today.  I couldn't stand them back then though. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Nancy and Chloe just barge into Craig and Leo's hotel room???  Thats what they get for leaving the door UNlocked.  How stupid was that???  She never knocked and how did she know the door would be UNlocked???

Oh, and that Leo guy has a rug on his head.  Its so phony too.  Too much jet black hair and then you see the grey on the lower back.  No hairline either.... I can spot them a mile away.

I also noticed when Chloe hugged Craig, she looked taller than he is.  I didn't know he was short.  He was the same size as nu/Sonny.  I'll have to get used to him.  I wonder what happened to old/Sonny.....