Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2021 (Possible Spoilers!)

I think yesterDAY was the first DAY we saw Abby full length.... And, she really does look preggars.....Since they are showing All of her anyway, they could get rid of the schmattas and give her some decent clothes.  

As for Henry and his tchotchkes (sp) all over the apartment - how dumb do they think we are??  The kid is still swaddled, yet he is playing all over the place with toys???  And who, by the way, is supporting both Henry and Allie???  I mean, really.... Shouldn't he at least be eating baby food by now - maybe even Jr. food????  How long is she going to flop at Nic's place anyway?  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie   Remember back a few weeks ago when Gwen was whining that "Abigail had everything growing up...designer clothes...?"  Those shmattes.  She never looks good, in my opinion.  Pretty girl, yes.  Great hair, yes.  But I'm just tired of never seeing a smile or some color on her face, and that hair needs more than those few long spirals.  I wish she'd wear it up or back.  It's always just dowwwwwn.

I'll say it again. Abigail reminds me of a flower child-of the Hippie movement era. I don't think it would hurt her to get a little stoned, he he he. She always looks serious and unhappy.

Honored Contributor

So will Abby get sent back to the Funny Farm as the excuse for her to go on maternity leave?

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

I guess either Covid or the show budget will not let us get a glimpse of Henry. Come on, they even have very lifelike baby dolls. All we get is a stiff blanket and he is not a newborn any longer.

Boy, he sure mustn't be. How could a kid that size (in the baby blanket) have strewn all of those toys all over Allie's apt. She was picking them up because someone was at the door and the place was loaded with toys-floor, couch, all over. Maybe he's a nocturnal busy bee or something. And he can really walk!

Where does she live, anyway? I thought she just came to visit.

@Judaline maybe the invisible Holly is flinging all those toys around trying to get attention. 😆. I guess Allie is flopping at Nicole’s until a new storyline happens.

Wonder how EJ is??

Trusted Contributor

So far I'm not liking this Auntie P character.  She's so over the top.  I especially did not like the scene with her Abe & Kate today.  Playing that card turns me off.  

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

I guess either Covid or the show budget will not let us get a glimpse of Henry. Come on, they even have very lifelike baby dolls. All we get is a stiff blanket and he is not a newborn any longer.

Boy, he sure mustn't be. How could a kid that size (in the baby blanket) have strewn all of those toys all over Allie's apt. She was picking them up because someone was at the door and the place was loaded with toys-floor, couch, all over. Maybe he's a nocturnal busy bee or something. And he can really walk!

Where does she live, anyway? I thought she just came to visit.

@Judaline maybe the invisible Holly is flinging all those toys around trying to get attention. 😆. I guess Allie is flopping at Nicole’s until a new storyline happens.

Wonder how EJ is??

Is that where she is? Nicole's? That explains it then. I usually ff when I see Nicole so I didn't even know this. 

I'd just as soon not have any EJ if I can't have the original. But wait. I would accept Colin Firth and maybe a few others. (I'm fickle)

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick But how does that explain Samie's fingerprints on the gun and residue on her clothing from the gun being fired? Who ever Samiel is protecting I think was there when she arrived at the apartment, Allie when she was in the square with Lucas and Henry did not appear to be upset.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Yesterday's show literally put me to sleep after five minutes.  Thanks for the entertaining recaps.

Since you didn't watch yesterDAY, you should know. Abigail still has her coat on-down in the tunnels. And if it's cold down there? How about giving Gwen a coat? Or something about her shoulders. Pretty soon the whole cast will be wearing coats so we don't notice Marci's pregnancy. Don't they know our forum knew it weeks ago? Ok, DAYS ago.

@Judaline - is Marci Miller pregnant?  I must have missed reading it here.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Yesterday's show literally put me to sleep after five minutes.  Thanks for the entertaining recaps.

Since you didn't watch yesterDAY, you should know. Abigail still has her coat on-down in the tunnels. And if it's cold down there? How about giving Gwen a coat? Or something about her shoulders. Pretty soon the whole cast will be wearing coats so we don't notice Marci's pregnancy. Don't they know our forum knew it weeks ago? Ok, DAYS ago.

@Judaline - is Marci Miller pregnant?  I must have missed reading it here.

Yes, BarbiHollywood mentioned it. If you look closely you can tell Marci is in the family wayWoman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Because there is nothing that this seriously disturbed head writer doesn't love more than to repeat an epic failure story, I read that

Spoiler
Kristen has Sarah captive because Sarah saw her without the Susan makeup. We know he loves a kidnap story. Let's make it even worse, shall we? Kristen just happens to have access to a SARAH MASK (I kid you not) and will get back with Rex, when he comes to tell her that he still has feelings for her. Then "Susan" will call Xander to let him know. So, we have a Ron C (head writer) trifecta - kidnap, stupid mask, and possibly rape (if she and Rex do sleep together). No one will question itty bitty Sarah now growing at least 6 inches and having missing tatoos????

I know I haven't been watching for a long time, but still keep up with spoilers. I believe I am done, completely. This is nothing like the show we used to have.