Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2021 (Possible Spoilers!)

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - I was hoping Kristen's wig would fall off and Brady would realize she is not Susan!    Marlena and John's apartment is getting crowded with their visitors.

I remember little Ciara taking diamond earrings out of her backpack and looking at them in Horton Square.  Let's not forget Serena carrying around that elephant statue in her bag and she kept taking it out too!

I guess the hair on Susan playing Kristen was a wig-with all of those black roots. And oh, yeah, I remember the diamond earrings. 

I am really grateful in that I must have wiped the memory of Serena and the elephant clean outta my mind! 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Pretty boring show toDAY. I don't know if I want to go thru the Abigail thing with Gabi/Gwen. It's not exciting me at all. 

Boy you hit "boring" right on the nose.  I couldn't wait for it to be over and FF'd thru at least half of it.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@DrKelli 

DonHeart  was my favorite Roman also...yep was a cutie for sure!

Don didn't play Roman.

Valued Contributor

I don't know how I'm gonna like Jackay  being in the show . I don't mind a little bit of humor but sometimes just foolishness really bugs me, like right now with Susan, acting like an idiot around Brady and Chloe. So one of Salem's finest goes to visit 'Kristen', and doesn't even figure out that it's not her.  I do hope Ben find Ciara very soon and they can go on to be the next super couple which I believe they are already.

Super Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I don't know how I'm gonna like Jackay  being in the show . I don't mind a little bit of humor but sometimes just foolishness really bugs me, like right now with Susan, acting like an idiot around Brady and Chloe. So one of Salem's finest goes to visit 'Kristen', and doesn't even figure out that it's not her.  I do hope Ben find Ciara very soon and they can go on to be the next super couple which I believe they are already.

I so agree with you about Ben and Ciara, they make a great couple.  I only hope they will be given a good story.

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Pretty boring show toDAY. I don't know if I want to go thru the Abigail thing with Gabi/Gwen. It's not exciting me at all. 

Boy you hit "boring" right on the nose.  I couldn't wait for it to be over and FF'd thru at least half of it.

@Jackson08 Lately, any scene involving Abigail is boring!  To me, anyway!  She needs to get a better storyline.  One that makes her smile and is happy.  Not over-the-top giddy like Sarah, but crack a smile every now and then.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Pretty boring show toDAY. I don't know if I want to go thru the Abigail thing with Gabi/Gwen. It's not exciting me at all. I don't relish the turmoil it'll cause Kake. 

I think maybe Brady could leave the apt. now. All he does is change his bandage, talk to Chloe and put up with Susan not even knowing she's Kristen.

Did I hear right? Lani chose to go visit Kristen in the slammer on the DAY Eli brought the twins home? I think my ears must have deceived me.

Meanwhile, back at the house of glass.......................????

@Judaline   Let's remember that Brady is quite handsome but not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Eye candy.  Purely there for our enjoyment.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So to liven things up--what was your favorite story of all time?

👿 I would have to say  when Marlena got possessed by the devil. Say what you will about the insanity of the storyline but I thought it was AWESOME!  I loved the idea that  both of my sons stopped what they were doing for that hour and watched along with me. They learned the words succubus, exorcisim  and desecrator from Days and said those words constantly !  😝 Til this very day when I look at Marlena's eyes, at times they look like they can go ! Every now and then we reminisce about that storyline and You tube it! What a good laugh!

@Judaline That's when I started watching days, when Vivian buried Carly alive!! I remember being at a doctors appointment and they had that on in the waiting room. My son and I were glued to the TV and put it on the next day to see what would happen. Since then I've  watched faithfully. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chloe....that slutty songbird.....now that is funny. 😆  I almost spit out my coffee!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Pretty boring show toDAY. I don't know if I want to go thru the Abigail thing with Gabi/Gwen. It's not exciting me at all. I don't relish the turmoil it'll cause Kake. 

I think maybe Brady could leave the apt. now. All he does is change his bandage, talk to Chloe and put up with Susan not even knowing she's Kristen.

Did I hear right? Lani chose to go visit Kristen in the slammer on the DAY Eli brought the twins home? I think my ears must have deceived me.

Meanwhile, back at the house of glass.......................????

@Judaline   Let's remember that Brady is quite handsome but not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Eye candy.  Purely there for our enjoyment.

Oh, have no doubt. I remember. Vividly.

Philip is starting to look like his old self again. So cute. I always liked him.