Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2021 (Possible Spoilers!)

@MamaWick wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Kristian Alfonso has made it known she never intends to return to Days.  She more or less walked out, not even giving them time to do a proper send off.

@MamaWick   I did not realize that ,  well I guess they will either have to replace her with another actress or write her out somehow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I think the reason Kristen Alfonso is not back yet is she's in a lifetime movies series by VC Andrews    It's a 5 part saga and really good !   Been watching for the past 2 weekends .  The first us called "Ruby".   K Alfonso plays a mean character  .   Maybe she's coming back after this .

Just curious-does she whisper in these shows? I would NEVER tune in to find out. I like having her gone. My CC is having a nice rest.

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I think the reason Kristen Alfonso is not back yet is she's in a lifetime movies series by VC Andrews    It's a 5 part saga and really good !   Been watching for the past 2 weekends .  The first us called "Ruby".   K Alfonso plays a mean character  .   Maybe she's coming back after this .

Just curious-does she whisper in these shows? I would NEVER tune in to find out. I like having her gone. My CC is having a nice rest.

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Judaline  😂😂😹No she doesn't whisper in the movie Like on days!    More sounding like Princess Gina I would say ,   Someone here said the same  ,  I do agree.

Esteemed Contributor

ToDAY was the absolute worst DAY I have seen to DAYt.......  I mean, really.....

I am so confused with Kristen/Susan/Sarah - sometimes I wonder if I am really me......

Why can't Susan/Kristen stay at a hotel - why is Marlena putting everyone up???  And John is making beef stew??????? Puhleez......  Oh, and then Doc leaves to go on a house call???

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

ToDAY was the absolute worst DAY I have seen to DAYt.......  I mean, really.....

I am so confused with Kristen/Susan/Sarah - sometimes I wonder if I am really me......

Why can't Susan/Kristen stay at a hotel - why is Marlena putting everyone up???  And John is making beef stew??????? Puhleez......  Oh, and then Doc leaves to go on a house call???

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   Yeah, that "beef stew" line was pretty phony!  I laughed thinking, wow, we're supposed to believe that??!!  Does Doc EVERRRR unbotton - or take off - her blazers???  All freakin' day long in a blazer.  Why doesn't she rip that thing off as soon as she walks in??  No one hangs around the house in a buttoned-up blazer.  THAT really bothers me.  I'm surprised she doesn't leave on her crossbody bag, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   Yeah, that "beef stew" line was pretty phony!  I laughed thinking, wow, we're supposed to believe that??!!  Does Doc EVERRRR unbotton - or take off - her blazers???  All freakin' day long in a blazer.  Why doesn't she rip that thing off as soon as she walks in??  No one hangs around the house in a buttoned-up blazer.  THAT really bothers me.  I'm surprised she doesn't leave on her crossbody bag, too.

@BarbiHollywood   All true - How about Doc in a housedress, dusting the furniture or mopping a floor, etc..... I mean, we never see any "help" doing that work.... Maybe even a little chihuahua????  They could even have a fake dog asleep in his little bed..... Nah - they don't even have dolls that look like real babies.....

I thought Doc told Susan/Kristen that she would tell John there would be 4 for dinner, including Brady and Susan.... Sooooo, how did Chloe get there?  That would have made 5, right????  Wait - Doc was out visiting a patient.... Sure she was......  We're down to 4 again, unless Doc decides to come home.

Oh, and how did Susan schlep that trunk up to Doc's penthouse????  Tell me that, will you???  Did she really drag it all over the Square up to the penthouse???  Wasn't Sarah dragging it on Friday?? When did Kristen change from Sarah to Susan????  Are you still with me?????  What, or WHO is in it anyway????

I think I need a nap.......

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@BarbiHollywood   All true - How about Doc in a housedress, dusting the furniture or mopping a floor, etc..... I mean, we never see any "help" doing that work.... Maybe even a little chihuahua????  They could even have a fake dog asleep in his little bed..... Nah - they don't even have dolls that look like real babies.....

I thought Doc told Susan/Kristen that she would tell John there would be 4 for dinner, including Brady and Susan.... Sooooo, how did Chloe get there?  That would have made 5, right????  Wait - Doc was out visiting a patient.... Sure she was......  We're down to 4 again, unless Doc decides to come home.

Oh, and how did Susan schlep that trunk up to Doc's penthouse????  Tell me that, will you???  Did she really drag it all over the Square up to the penthouse???  Wasn't Sarah dragging it on Friday?? When did Kristen change from Sarah to Susan????  Are you still with me?????  What, or WHO is in it anyway????

I think I need a nap.......

I believe Kristan said , Sarah is in paradise now , meaning she is on an island , and the trunk is empty. Yes very stupid to drag that trunk up to Marlena's , why not leave it outside the building ?

Esteemed Contributor

The trunk was on wheels and was actually pushed in all the scenes.  

Brady invited Chloe to dinner at John and Marlena's, and actually said Susan wouldn't be there.  Well, SURPRISE!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Probably has a cross-body under her pillow, fully stocked, in case she needs to make a house call during the night. Her Oxford shoes and blazer neatly laying out on the chair. I also think she may be trying to hide some poundage which I notice now and then.

O/T I remember Dlck van D y k e in a scene where he is in bed, Laura is 'due' any minute. He is fully clothed, and since it's a bookcase bed, he has his hat directly over his head on the bookcase bed shelf. He does a few practice swings, on again off again with the hat. I was in hysterics. 

Honored Contributor

I had to turn it off last 20 minutes. It just couldn't get any worse. They are grasping at straws trying to get something to write about. The only good part for me was seeing Jake, and his trying to hide his laugh at Philip and Gabi. (of all people)