Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2021 (Possible Spoilers!)

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

ToDAY was the absolute worst DAY I have seen to DAYt.......  I mean, really.....

I am so confused with Kristen/Susan/Sarah - sometimes I wonder if I am really me......

Why can't Susan/Kristen stay at a hotel - why is Marlena putting everyone up???  And John is making beef stew??????? Puhleez......  Oh, and then Doc leaves to go on a house call???

@sophiamarie   Yeah, that "beef stew" line was pretty phony!  I laughed thinking, wow, we're supposed to believe that??!!  Does Doc EVERRRR unbotton - or take off - her blazers???  All freakin' day long in a blazer.  Why doesn't she rip that thing off as soon as she walks in??  No one hangs around the house in a buttoned-up blazer.  THAT really bothers me.  I'm surprised she doesn't leave on her crossbody bag, too.

Probably has a cross-body under her pillow, fully stocked, in case she needs to make a house call during the night. Her Oxford shoes and blazer neatly laying out on the chair. I also think she may be trying to hide some poundage which I notice now and then.

O/T I remember Dlck van D y k e in a scene where he is in bed, Laura is 'due' any minute. He is fully clothed, and since it's a bookcase bed, he has his hat directly over his head on the bookcase bed shelf. He does a few practice swings, on again off again with the hat. I was in hysterics. 

I love the DVD show and that was definitely a funny episode.  

Honored Contributor

And just to add even funnier when Rob thought they brought the wrong baby home from the hospital, classic TV funny moment. 

Honored Contributor

It's bad! Jake, Gabi and Kate are kind of funny, but I'd like to skip over the rest.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

And just to add even funnier when Rob thought they brought the wrong baby home from the hospital, classic TV funny moment. 

Oh @Shelbelle that one was hysterical.  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Why, why, why can't we get rid of the "big three"????? Enuf already.  So, Brady can't tell the difference between Susan and Kristen???  I mean, c'mon.  

Since when can Vivian have her own phone????  AND, since when can a prisoner just walk out of his/her cell and go to the playroom????  Must be nice in Statesville........

So now, Doc is the "memory whisperer"???????...........

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Why, why, why can't we get rid of the "big three"????? Enuf already.  So, Brady can't tell the difference between Susan and Kristen???  I mean, c'mon.  

Since when can Vivian have her own phone????  AND, since when can a prisoner just walk out of his/her cell and go to the playroom????  Must be nice in Statesville........

I wonder if Rex ever figured out that wasn't Sarah he was 'cavorting' with?

Boy, that Kristen is good. She ought to go into the mask business. "who do you want to be? I can make you his face to wear over your face with nobody the wiser. 25% off this week only!"

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

I wonder if Rex ever figured out that wasn't Sarah he was 'cavorting' with?

Boy, that Kristen is good. She ought to go into the mask business. "who do you want to be? I can make you his face to wear over your face with nobody the wiser. 25% off this week only!"

@Judaline   Do you think Rex will figure out that it  was really Brady he was cavorting with????  In Salem, anything can happen, right????

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I believe Kristan said , Sarah is in paradise now , meaning she is on an island , and the trunk is empty. Yes very stupid to drag that trunk up to Marlena's , why not leave it outside the building ?

@MW in Iowa   Is Sarah really gone for good???  One can only HOPE........

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie  - gone for GOOD? On this show? But, yes, the actress who plays Sarah was let go (according to her social media). Lots of speculation, including that she will probably be back (or another actress), but for now, she is on the island.

Respected Contributor

I have a feeling she will back , this show seems to send people away , and bring them back , it was probably planned , although the actress did talk about her mental health challenges recently.