Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2021 (Possible Spoilers!)

@Judaline wrote:

Some are saying the EJ recast might be Daniel Goddard of Y&R fame-I don't know him. Nice looking. Australian.

Post all rumors/gossip here! 

Oh please for the love of all that's holy, NO... I cannot stand that man. Most of us who were following Y&R at the time were thrilled when they finally got rid of him... If they bring him on here, I wouldn't be surprised, but I'll also probably move on... I'm not that invested in the show at this point...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Also, is there any reason why Ciara remembers every single person in her life, EXCEPT Ben????  Is Ben getting ready to get rid of himself??? 

She does remember Ben, but only before they fell in love, she remembers anyone and everything up to the day she had the bike accident. I think it is time to call in Marlena to talk to her. 

I think it's time to write her out...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Some are saying the EJ recast might be Daniel Goddard of Y&R fame-I don't know him. Nice looking. Australian.

Post all rumors/gossip here! 

Oh please for the love of all that's holy, NO... I cannot stand that man. Most of us who were following Y&R at the time were thrilled when they finally got rid of him... If they bring him on here, I wouldn't be surprised, but I'll also probably move on... I'm not that invested in the show at this point...

OK, I'll go along with you. I cannot stand him, but I've never seen him before in my life, lol. A copy is never as good as the original, so whomever they get will be a mere imitation and will take ions to get used to and accepted as EJ.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline  I've seen EJ in action and I've seen this guy and believe me, he is insufferable and can, to my mind, never be an acceptable replacement. He was probably the number one person Y&R viewers on these boards, as a group, wanted to see leave and it didn't seem it was just his character, it seemed like it was him as well. My own opinion is that his acting left a lot to be desired. He could be somewhat attractive in his younger days, but believe me, that ship sailed. He seemed to like to whisper his lines and his speech often sounded garbled with an Aussie accent that seemed far heavier than his many years in the US would have made believable.

Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD    I know that these days it is popular to give babies unusual names but "Willett James" to be called Willie? This young lady will spend her life explaining that she is female not a male.  It's their right to name children as they please but I feel sorry for all children with unconventional names.

This is just my opinion, please don't attack me.

Honored Contributor

That's all we need, another whisperer. We just got rid of one. If they do recast EJ, and who even knows if it's true, let it be an unkown, with a British accent, not stuck on himself, and someone who'll fit right in. If he comes back, then Sami will come back, otherwise, what's the point? And given the fact that she's stuck by his side and nursed him back to health, it just wouldn't make sense if she didn't come back with him. I know of lot of you here don't like her. As I've said before, it's Hellzapoppin' when Sami's in town. Something always happening. It's a shame she never became a good actress.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@SleeplessinSD    I know that these days it is popular to give babies unusual names but "Willett James" to be called Willie? This young lady will spend her life explaining that she is female not a male.  It's their right to name children as they please but I feel sorry for all children with unconventional names.

This is just my opinion, please don't attack me.

The one that blows me away still is Apple-Gwyneth Paltro's daughter. I know there are worse, but to stick a kid with that name? Can you imagine what they must go thru in school?

Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

https://t.co/fwOVh0AnzW

E1DBEB50-EE01-492C-9C27-FF04FBC9EA8C.jpeg

Wow ,they did a good job covering her , i know she wore that coat for several episodes , and they do film quite a while ahead. She will probably be sent away in the near future.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

That's all we need, another whisperer. We just got rid of one. If they do recast EJ, and who even knows if it's true, let it be an unkown, with a British accent, not stuck on himself, and someone who'll fit right in. If he comes back, then Sami will come back, otherwise, what's the point? And given the fact that she's stuck by his side and nursed him back to health, it just wouldn't make sense if she didn't come back with him. I know of lot of you here don't like her. As I've said before, it's Hellzapoppin' when Sami's in town. Something always happening. It's a shame she never became a good actress.

I agree with you 100%, especially the last sentence.