Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2021 (Possible Spoilers!)

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@nanny24 wrote:

Have been watching for a couple of years now.... watched when Days was very young, but stopped when it got crazy. For you old-timers, a few questions. Was Laura married to Mickey, and had an affair with Bill? Who is Mike's father? Jennifer's father? I didn't realize Maggie had 2 or 3 daughters? Who was their father? Were they adopted? I thought Maggie could not have children. Who is Rex's father and mother? My all time favorites on the show are Doug and Julie. I watches WAY back when they first got married. Susan Hayes has aged beautifully. Love the scenes with her and Doug. 

I noticed this about Susan Hayes also , she looks pretty wrinkle free , i wonder if she has had a facelift or it is just hereditary , either way she looks good for 77 for sure.

I am a Days Lifer, my all time faves are Julie and Doug too, she is 77 and he is 95, they are both amazing, it makes my day when they are on. 

Honored Contributor

Answer to one or more questions, Bill Horton was both Mike and Jen's biological father. It was not Maggie who could not have children, it was Mickey, he was sterile. Melissa , one of Maggies daughters was adopted, and Sarah had a serrogate father, Maggie had arranged for it to be Evan Whyland, a young doc at the hospital, but Dr Neil Curtis who was in love with her  and arranged it behind  her back to have him be the father. that is why Sarah says her sis is Noelle Curtis. Summer was a daughter Maggie had as a teen and gave her up for adoption. I cant remember the exact story behind Melissas adoption, maybe someone else can. 

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I wonder if Kristen remembered to include Sarah's cancer survivor ribbon tattoo on the back of her neck ??

@Shelbelle   She did, she did......She remembered to get a tattoo.... LOL  Kristen thinks of everything..... Except of course, the fact already mentioned about her size, her hands, her height, weight, etc.,  

Of course nobody will notice that - not even the guys she slept with....."Gee Sarah, you've put on a few pounds", etc.......  "how come your hands are so large?"   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

ok...maybe we could go with Kristin imitating Susan....but Sarah?? height, weight, body (with Zander looking on??)

just a bit too unbelieveable......

also...sooooo tired of Ciara and Ben.....worst actors and constant dramatics.............they are trying to make them 

the Bo & Hope of yesterday i think!...yikes......i  was happy when i thought she left the show........ i guess they needed

her back to wear those low cut outfits...haha.

Valued Contributor

On this show, NO ONE can ever be happy. What a sad bunch of writers that have evolved. Do not enjoy the show!🥲

Trusted Contributor

@greamy wrote:

On this show, NO ONE can ever be happy. What a sad bunch of writers that have evolved. Do not enjoy the show!🥲

I agree, they don't know how to write happy storylines that last more than a few hours.  Someone is always in peril in some way or another.  Yes there shoud be strife, because things aren't always sunshine and roses, but this strife is out of this world unbelievable.

Respected Contributor

There is just one unbelievable tragedy, catastrophe, bout of amnesia, dead back to life show. My thought is these writers are not talented enough to write occasional happy enjoyable storylines.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64  these writers wouldn't even be hired to write Hallmark cards

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So what's with the NEW room in the DiMera mansion?  I like it, but they need to move Stefano's portrait to that room.  

And...a NEW room at the Kiriakis mansion, too!

They can spend money on a couple of new sets now, but not on some good writers? 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix