Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--MARCH 2021 (Possible Spoilers!)

I can't believe we're already to March (well, in a couple of days).  I'm afraid I'll forget to post the new thread on Monday, so here it is!  March isn't a sweeps month, so it seems like our show is kind of dull this time of year.  So to liven things up--what was your favorite story of all time?

I remember the original Roman being "dead" and he showed up to the wedding.  I was bawling my head off because I loved Wayne Northrup so much.

I also remember the wedding between Don Craig and Marlena and fun fact--I styled my 1st wedding headpiece after that bowler that Marlena wore for that wedding.  I remember I got so many compliments on it because it was so unusual.  Yep, I ripped it off from DOOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2021 (Possible Spoilers!)

@DrKelli 

Thanks for starting a new thread Heart

I'm really trying  my best to remember my favorite story...but drawing a blank..

But i remember:

AliceHeart&Tom Heart love story and every year putting the Christmas ornaments  on the tree with the family there.

Still missing them after all these years!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

DonHeart  was my favorite Roman also...yep was a cutie for sure!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I kind of looked forward to Vivian's conversation with Carly, whom she buried alive. (I can't think of the name of the coffin she was in). "Earth to Carlyl, earth to Carly" Vivian would say. There was a microphone in the coffin. It was awful. I have claustrophobia so I don't know why I liked this, but I couldn't wait to see what Vivian said each DAY.

I also liked Bo and Patch and even John (back then) going out on cases together. They were fun.

The one I really hated was when Ciara was little and would steal things and she would take them out and look at them periodically. Everyone was thinking, 'oh, no, there she goes' when she took something out of her school bag or whatever the heck she kept them in.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Gabi and Abby kidnap Gwen and put her in the Dimera tunnels, only to be found by Anna. Jackee Harry as Lani's Aunt Paulina arrives in town. Evan is planning on killing Ben, but Ben is forewarned by Clyde. Rex returns to Salem. Sarah learns something disturbing about Xander. 
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Gabi and Abby kidnap gwen and put her in the Dimera tunnels, only to be found by Anna. Jackee Harry as Lani's Aunt Paulina arrives in town. Evan is planning on killing Ben, but Ben if forewarned by Clyde. Rex returns to Salem. Sarah learns something disturbing about Xander. 

Shel, so what's he got against Ben?

Honored Contributor

if he kills Ben he will ruin Ciara's life. 

Super Contributor

My favorite story of all time is Hope and Bo at Oak Alley, it was so romantic.  Those two had such magical chemistry.  They are still my favorite couple.

Honored Contributor

Pretty boring show toDAY. I don't know if I want to go thru the Abigail thing with Gabi/Gwen. It's not exciting me at all. I don't relish the turmoil it'll cause Kake. 

I think maybe Brady could leave the apt. now. All he does is change his bandage, talk to Chloe and put up with Susan not even knowing she's Kristen.

Did I hear right? Lani chose to go visit Kristen in the slammer on the DAY Eli brought the twins home? I think my ears must have deceived me.

Meanwhile, back at the house of glass.......................????

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I was hoping Kristen's wig would fall off and Brady would realize she is not Susan!    Marlena and John's apartment is getting crowded with their visitors.

I remember little Ciara taking diamond earrings out of her backpack and looking at them in Horton Square.  Let's not forget Serena carrying around that elephant statue in her bag and she kept taking it out too!