Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--MARCH 2020 (possible spoilers)

I've been wondering if Marlena and Hattie changed places to fool Stefano. It could be Hattie will get the transplant.  I keep wondering who has little David and why when the Dad didn't return they didn't contact someone. I am sorry to see Rafe leave the program and think there will be more leaving. I haven't figured out why Chad is acting like a zombie when it comes to his Dad. Guess we will find out in time. 

Respected Contributor

@Silkeej Steph?Steve put something in the whiskey. And I am pretty sure he was hynotyized, because he zones out off and on.meaning Chad. I think that Abagail is afraid to come back because of this new Steph/steve being around her kids. Or Steph/Steve will have her killed.

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for a spoiler on who took David. I know Evan made a call asking for help so I assume that person is caring for David, who must be a toddler considering the leap year. You know, it would have made sense for them to do that silly jump on Friday, Feb 28.

Super Contributor

I'm hoping it's Summer that Evan was talking to and she has David.  AND that it was she who caused the accident and not Maggie.....I want the old Day's back.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blah, blah, BLAAAAAHHHHHH

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sophiamarie 

yep, glad it doesn't happen like that in real life...only in soaps do they come up with thes story lines  that makes you just shake your headand say..no way that;s possible!  ..lol

@cowboy sam   When they go to the prison, is there a sign that says "Death Chamber" and then an arrow pointing the way???  How do they even know where it is anyway???  LOL

@sophiamarieFunny about the sign.  Did you see last week I posted saying the sign in the prison's meeting room says MAXIMIM VISTATION.  <----Re-read what I just typed and look for the sign the next time there's a scene in there.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

I agree to the bla bla!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Oh yeah...I forgot to get on my soapbox today.  Sarah reviewing Gina/Hope results of MRI with Jack and Jen was a VERY MAJOR violation of HIPAA.  But of course the writers have no regard whatsoever for these things.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

becca lou,  yes, I remember that now that you mentioned it about Steve putting something in Chad's drink.  As hard as Steve(Stef) will try I don't think Chad will do anything against his will like hurting Kate. I don't recall anyone saying where Abby was so you could be right there. I just wish our program would get back to real interesting programming and get past Princess Gina and Stefano. I thought I read somewhere Vivian and her dead son Stefano were coming back. Vivian always has an agenda.

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej   Hi I believe Abby is still in South Africa with the children and  was staying there until brother JJ got his "stuff" together - you know his drug habit....

BTW - if Dr. Rolf is inserting chips in the back of the necks of his victims, don't they like "feel" something back there???  Like, doesn't Doc know she has an incision, however tiny, on her neck???