Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

@Judaline   re:  Spoiler        Oh Lawdy

Honored Contributor

That is some dress Nicole is wearing!!

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Today's show was pathetic, I wish I  wouldn't have wasted my time. 

@RetRN   Pathetic???  How about "double pathetic?"  I swear, this was the worst DAYS I have seen in YEARS.... I tried so hard to doze off but the boringness kept me awake.  It was like "surely, something is gonna happen" but it never did...

Strange that Sami is never mentioned by anyone - her  mother, her son, her father, all the guys she slept with - nada......

Honored Contributor

No Justin and Adrienne at their son's wedding?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

No Justin and Adrienne at their son's wedding?

Whoa! They'll probably come panting thru the doorway, 'our plane was late. We cut our vacation short as soon as we heard...............' or some such rot!

ETA Justin is going to be needed by Ben if Ciara and Ben's plan doesn't work. You can't always rely on a crazy person (Claire) to comply, lol.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I'm just answering my own question. I saw this spoiler on a soaps site, but don't take it to the bank.

Spoiler

Ugh too far away.

Honored Contributor

It would be better if the spoiler happened by the end of June. This Holly being dead storyline doesn't work for me because there is a family somewhere who should have wanted their child's body for a burial. Local news should be doing stories "body of four year old missing from morgue".

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline  & @Shelbelle   I agree about the dress. It's sooo unflattering.   I'm no expert, but I normally don't notice women in mourning parading the girls around for everyone to take a gander.  Her scenes with Abe & Stefan were so stupid.  Why should Stefan have to leave his own home for her? 

Trusted Contributor

I agree, @Jackson08. I couldn't believe when "Nicole" was telling Stefan and Abe to leave her alone - I was thinking the same thing, "It's Stefan's home!!!" If she needed time to be alone, then LEAVE! I am not liking this storyline and I like even less @Judaline's spoiler. Agree - too long!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08   Why was she even IN Stefan's home??  How did she get there?