Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

Another June Baby:

Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker) turns 45 this month !

Here she is with Doctor Dan -- not sure if this was  before  or  after  their Bungee Jump (assuming that's what it is?!)

I prefer the following picture with Deimos !!! Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I can't get away from Leo, or I should say that actor, since I watch both Y&R and DAYS. He was on Y&R for a long time, then left for DAYS.  On Friday, he made his first appearance back on Y&R.  So glad for the FF button!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sandyx3 

I also liked the last picture with DemiosSmiley Wink

oops Deimos  sorrySmiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

I can't get away from Leo, or I should say that actor, since I watch both Y&R and DAYS. He was on Y&R for a long time, then left for DAYS.  On Friday, he made his first appearance back on Y&R.  So glad for the FF button!!

Hey @twinsister

Is the character/role he plays on Y&R  as creepy and outrageous on Y&R  as 'Leo' was when he was on DAYS ??

(I would be FF, too !!)

edited for spelling

Respected Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Hey @twinsister

Is the character/role he plays on Y&R  as creepy and outrageous on Y&R  as 'Leo' was when he was on DAYS ??

(I would be FF, too !!)

edited for spelling

@Sandyx3  In my opinion his DAYS character was far more likable than his Y&R character has ever been!

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Very soon Caroline's death will be revealed. Sami and Lucas rerturning to see Will, as he is preparing to die. 
Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Sandyx3  In my opinion his DAYS character was far more likable than his Y&R character has ever been!

Oh my! "Likeable" is not an adjective I'd use for the 'Leo' character !!Woman Surprised Woman LOL

This scene (below) with Xander was funny, tho !

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3 

that scene with Zander  and Leo..really cracked me up...soo funny...watching xander ' s  expression.......lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Sandyx3 wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Hey @twinsister

(I would be FF, too !!)

edited for spelling

His Y and R character is straight, and the actor is not happy about that. One of the reasons he left the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Hey @twinsister

(I would be FF, too !!)

edited for spelling

@Sandyx3  - At times he was definitely outrageous on Y&R and occasionally creepy!