Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

Kayla wore her stethescope to the wedding, must be a new fashion trend!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle, maybe she wore it in case anyone went into shock that a wedding actually happened? Still don't understand the rush and there has to be some way it will be annulled or not valid. Maybe Eric's license to marry people isn't current?

Spoiler
We know that Rex is leaving soon (although not soon enough for me), so there has to be time for him to perhaps get together with Chloe before August. I don't think they would have them get married for real if it was going to reversed so soon.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline 

I loved how he went to see Kayla at the hospital...wanted to ask her some questions about that drug...i hope he gets a dose of it from Kayla ...but doesn't tell Eve  or Jennifer!!!

Kate..is all over the place today..lol

Nice to see Justin back...will he end up the new D.A.?I don't think so!

also.

.can we see the new married couple leaving day's now for good?So sick and tired of Rex and what's her sad face name/   lol!

I like that idea a lot! Trouble is it's going to be hard to get, Kayla said. I think it would be a good guessing game for us-trying to figure out if he got it or not!!! Wouldn't that be fun??

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Shelbelle, maybe she wore it in case anyone went into shock that a wedding actually happened?

Still don't understand the rush  

there has to be some way it will be annulled or not valid. Maybe Eric's license to marry people isn't current?

Spoiler
We know that Rex is leaving soon (although not soon enough for me), so there has to be time for him to perhaps get together with Chloe before August. I don't think they would have them get married for real if it was going to reversed so soon.

Rex said Will's near death made him realize how short life is and to not put things off, etc. I sure hope the marriage is valid and that Sarah and Rex take off for parts unknown.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Kayla wore her stethescope to the wedding, must be a new fashion trend!!

She wore it because she is on duty and as she said when she came in she was attending to something else.  If she is working she would need to have the stethescope on all the time.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ I think now tha tEric isn't a Priest  his license is void. I wonder if Sara knows this, and is trying to catch Rex into some evil deed he is trying to pull. Something stinks and it isn't the chapel.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ I think now tha tEric isn't a Priest  his license is void. I wonder if Sara knows this, and is trying to catch Rex into some evil deed he is trying to pull. Something stinks and it isn't the chapel.

Are you saying, 'there's something rotten in Denmark'? hahaha

Honored Contributor

Eric told Rex on Monday that he did have his license to perform a marriage ceremony reinstated. 

But when did Rex and Sara grt a marriage license?

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Rex and Sara are going to host a 4th of July Horton/Brady BBQ, old tradition. 
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Eric told Rex on Monday that he did have his license to perform a marriage ceremony reinstated. 

But when did Rex and Sara grt a marriage license?

No marriage licenses are required in Salem.  

Kayla could have put her stethoscope in her pocket.  Actually, she could have taken off her lab coat for those few minutes too.    If she was treating a patient, then she shouldn't have been at the wedding at all - how would it look if she was called during the "ceremony?"  Now, THAT doesn't even make sense.